To Don Kelloway

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Tracker, Aug 31, 2003.

  1. Tracker

    Tracker Guest

    Some complaints were sent to my Web Hosting Company and they shut down
    the site. We had a long talk on the phone and "I" decided to have the
    site closed. He mentioned complaints being sent to their companies
    "Backbone Provider", but I didn't find out exactly what these
    complaints were. It was mentioned to me that because of these
    complaints, their main Backbone Provider could cancel the Web Hosting
    Company, which could cause thousands of clients to lose their service.
    It wouldn't be right to cause this Web Hosting Company to lose their
    entire business because of "me".

    DON: In one sentence you say the hosting provider shut down the site
    because of complaints. In the next sentence you suggest that it was
    your decision to shut down the site. Who are you kidding? You had no
    decision in this matter. Your site was shut down because of the
    complaints, period. Of course the fictional (and often harmful)
    information you offer as well as the issue of repetitive spamming to the
    NG's didn't help your cause.

    Plenty of my knowledge has been posted and none of it was debunked. If
    knowledgeable people made corrected statements to show error, than the
    whole computer world would benefit. Don't you people who make stupid
    remarks realize just how stupid you show the world you really are. A
    two year old who makes stupid remarks is laughed at. But when
    supposedly grown intelligent people do this, it makes them an unreliable
    source for any information they post. Someone not to be trusted, not to
    be believed and thought of as having mental problems and they can't
    control their irrational behavior. Your only hurting yourself, not
    me. If you look back into the archives, you will find only insults to
    my physical appearance and mental nature. These are all "great" signs
    which only provides more credibility to my knowledge.

    DON: Don't you read any of the follow-up posts? Almost every one of
    your posts has been debunked! It's a fact that almost every one of your
    posts is followed with an 'Advisory Warning' akin to what you'll find on
    a bottle of alcohol or on a package of cigarettes!
    And yes, it is true that some people have resorted to flaming you, but
    this is only because of your adamant refusal and ignorance to listen to
    what people have been trying to tell you. However it is also true that
    you have read a few of my posts (of which I try to refrain from bashing
    you) and I've been fairly explicit in 'debunking' them. Hell! I've
    even gone to the extent of offering you a book (printed on 'real' pages
    and having an ISBN!) on the subject of Internet security for FREE (sans
    S&H) and yet you refused the offer! Twice!
    In closing I am glad to hear that the complaints were successful and not
    because of anything personal towards you, but because the information
    you offer does more harm than good.

    Your assumption is 100% incorrect. Unless you own the Main Web Host,
    you have no recourse but to say the remarks you have. I will be more
    than willing to give you the name and number and you can find out for
    yourself that I speak the truth.

    There are believers and non-believers which is the stage, you choose.
    Good for you, but remember that when the weather man says, rain, you
    have the choice to take an umbrella or not. It’s your choice to get wet
    or not.

    You’re the type of person who is so skilled and knowledgeable, you
    forget the skill level of others. You come along and tell people this
    is the key to your problem.
    1. House Key
    2. Car Key
    3. Locker Key
    4. Lock Key

    No one is a mind reader. You talk at your level only, leaving 15-20
    people still trying to figure out where the key belongs.
    When you tell people to do something, take a minute to explain why,
    where, how and the results. Then you have done your job 100% to all
    people, not just the one’s at your skill level.

    I’m giving a recipe for an apple pie. You come along and tell me I
    should add an orange also. To find out if this would make a better pie,
    I try it. Results: flavor stinks and the texture is watery. You may
    like it this way, but I don’t. Remember, there are simple people in
    this world, not a computer guro like yourself.

    The Trackers
    Yes, Don, this respond returns by the network of "The Trackers", since
    they have time on their hands and I don't. Want to know the true
    nickname behind the writer, just ask.
    Tracker, Aug 31, 2003

  2. Tracker

    Mimic Guest

    "Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > Your assumption is 100% incorrect. Unless you own the Main Web Host,
    > you have no recourse but to say the remarks you have. I will be more
    > than willing to give you the name and number and you can find out for
    > yourself that I speak the truth.
    >
    > There are believers and non-believers which is the stage, you choose.
    > Good for you, but remember that when the weather man says, rain, you
    > have the choice to take an umbrella or not. It's your choice to get wet
    > or not.
    >
    > You're the type of person who is so skilled and knowledgeable, you
    > forget the skill level of others. You come along and tell people this
    > is the key to your problem.
    > 1. House Key
    > 2. Car Key
    > 3. Locker Key
    > 4. Lock Key
    >
    > No one is a mind reader. You talk at your level only, leaving 15-20
    > people still trying to figure out where the key belongs.
    > When you tell people to do something, take a minute to explain why,
    > where, how and the results. Then you have done your job 100% to all
    > people, not just the one's at your skill level.
    >
    > I'm giving a recipe for an apple pie. You come along and tell me I
    > should add an orange also. To find out if this would make a better pie,
    > I try it. Results: flavor stinks and the texture is watery. You may
    > like it this way, but I don't. Remember, there are simple people in
    > this world, not a computer guro like yourself.
    >
    > The Trackers
    > Yes, Don, this respond returns by the network of "The Trackers", since
    > they have time on their hands and I don't. Want to know the true
    > nickname behind the writer, just ask.

    And this is why i dont believe in god.

    But, to be honest, this is a very nice post by tracker. No let me rephrase
    that. This would be a very nice philosophical and euphemistic post if it
    wasnt bludgeoned to death by trackers illsense of understanding.

    Tracker, Dawsons Creek is sooooooo last year.

    --
    Mimic

    and those that dont."
    Mimic, Sep 1, 2003

  3. "Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    <crap snipped>

    > DON: <more crap snipped>

    > Plenty of my knowledge has been posted and none of it was debunked.

    Huh? when has your "knowledge" EVER gone unchallenged?

    > DON: Don't you read any of the follow-up posts?

    Is this the pot trying to call a silver teapot a black kettle?

    <more crap snipped>

    > The Trackers
    > Yes, Don, this respond returns by the network of "The Trackers", since
    > they have time on their hands and I don't. Want to know the true
    > nickname behind the writer, just ask.

    OK, fine - we're asking. What are the names behind the nick? No post
    attributed to the "Tracker" nickname has EVER claimed a real name (although
    many, many, people have pointed to Debbie Gambrel(sp?) as the culprit.

    Dave

    P.S. - Sorry, everyone else - once a year I have an irresistable urge to
    feed the trolls.
    Dave Thornburgh, Sep 1, 2003
  4. Tracker

    Frode Guest

    Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000 wrote:
    > Some complaints were sent to my Web Hosting Company and they shut down
    > the site. We had a long talk on the phone and "I" decided to have the
    > site closed. He mentioned complaints being sent to their companies
    > "Backbone Provider"

    Translation: "I don't know what a backbone provider is".

    > It wouldn't be right to cause this Web Hosting Company to lose their
    > entire business because of "me".

    Translation: "I know I should take the hint by now. If so many people
    complain about what I write then likelyhood is I'm doing something wrong.
    But spamming is fun so I'll get another host instead."

    > Plenty of my knowledge has been posted and none of it was debunked.

    Translation: "Somewhere in the area of 90% of every 'fact' I've ever posted
    has been thorougly debunked. I'm a fanatic though and conveniently forget
    those posts less than a second after reading them"

    > If
    > knowledgeable people made corrected statements to show error, than the
    > whole computer world would benefit.

    Translation: "Everybody but me since I refuse to listen to people that know
    more than me"

    > supposedly grown intelligent people do this, it makes them an unreliable
    > source for any information they post.

    Translation: "After hundreds of posts containing misinformation, ignoring
    every reply correcting said information, people started calling me names
    and that makes them unrealiable thus proving me correct in my delusional
    mind"

    > There are believers and non-believers which is the stage, you choose.

    Translation: "I believe computer security and religion are closely related.
    Those that believe in me, the almighty Tracker, will have secure computers
    while those that take the advice of real security professionals will be
    cracked in a matter of minutes and be facing the horrible fate of having
    their computer's daylight savings time setting changed. This is my belief
    and no amount of evidence to the countrary will convince me otherwise."

    > I'm giving a recipe for an apple pie. You come along and tell me I
    > should add an orange also. To find out if this would make a better pie,
    > I try it. Results: flavor stinks and the texture is watery. You may
    > like it this way, but I don't.

    Translation: "I now confuse cooking with computer security. Not
    understanding the difference between personal taste and the absolute nature
    of computer software I believe there is actually some correlation. No doubt
    someone will claim I am wrong but I'll just ignore that cause, see above, I
    believe it to be so and thus it is so"

    > Remember, there are simple people in
    > this world, not a computer guro like yourself.

    Translation: "This is as far as I'll go in admitting I'm clueless and
    others actually know what they're talking about"

    > The Trackers
    > Yes, Don, this respond returns by the network of "The Trackers", since
    > they have time on their hands and I don't. Want to know the true
    > nickname behind the writer, just ask.

    Translation: "As if anybody could ever mistake my spelling and grammar for
    any other person but me"

    - -
    Frode

    Frode, Sep 1, 2003
  5. Tracker

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 21:28:50 +0400, Tracker
    <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >Plenty of my knowledge has been posted and none of it was debunked. If
    >knowledgeable people made corrected statements to show error

    Don has spent enough time repeatedly going through your rubbish
    and explaining why its wrong. He even offered you a book for free.

    Why do you persist in repeating the same old rot?
    --
    Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com
    Jim Watt, Sep 1, 2003
  6. Tracker

    Tracker Guest

    Dave Thornburgh wrote:

    > "Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >
    > <crap snipped>
    >
    > > DON: <more crap snipped>

    > > Plenty of my knowledge has been posted and none of it was debunked.

    > Huh? when has your "knowledge" EVER gone unchallenged?
    >
    > > DON: Don't you read any of the follow-up posts?

    > Is this the pot trying to call a silver teapot a black kettle?
    >
    > <more crap snipped>
    >
    > > The Trackers
    > > Yes, Don, this respond returns by the network of "The Trackers", since
    > > they have time on their hands and I don't. Want to know the true
    > > nickname behind the writer, just ask.

    > OK, fine - we're asking. What are the names behind the nick? No post
    > attributed to the "Tracker" nickname has EVER claimed a real name (although
    > many, many, people have pointed to Debbie Gambrel(sp?) as the culprit.
    >
    > Dave
    >
    > P.S. - Sorry, everyone else - once a year I have an irresistable urge to
    > feed the trolls.

    Tracker, Bandito, Pandora, Horse, Sparky, Spooky

    Tracker
    Tracker, Sep 1, 2003
  7. Tracker

    Mimic Guest

    "Dave Thornburgh" <> wrote in message

    > > DON: Don't you read any of the follow-up posts?

    > Is this the pot trying to call a silver teapot a black kettle?
    >
    > <more crap snipped>
    >
    > Dave

    I believe the "DON:" parts, are Don's posts, Tracker just doesnt know how to
    quote properly.

    --
    Mimic

    and those that dont."
    Mimic, Sep 1, 2003
  8. In article <>, Tracker <"snailmail
    (remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> says...

    > Plenty of my knowledge has been posted and none of it was debunked.

    just because someone won't reply and say you're an idiot, doesn't mean
    you aren't an idiot.

    --
    Colonel Flagg
    http://www.internetwarzone.org/

    Privacy at a click:
    http://www.cotse.net

    A: None, he just defines Darkness? as the new industry standard..."

    "...I see stupid people."
    Colonel Flagg, Sep 1, 2003
  9. Tracker

    > Dave Thornburgh wrote:
    >
    > > "Tracker" <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > <crap snipped>
    > >
    > > > DON: <more crap snipped>

    > > > Plenty of my knowledge has been posted and none of it was debunked.

    > > Huh? when has your "knowledge" EVER gone unchallenged?
    > >
    > > > DON: Don't you read any of the follow-up posts?

    > > Is this the pot trying to call a silver teapot a black kettle?
    > >
    > > <more crap snipped>
    > >
    > > > The Trackers
    > > > Yes, Don, this respond returns by the network of "The Trackers", since
    > > > they have time on their hands and I don't. Want to know the true
    > > > nickname behind the writer, just ask.

    > > OK, fine - we're asking. What are the names behind the nick? No post
    > > attributed to the "Tracker" nickname has EVER claimed a real name

    (although
    > > many, many, people have pointed to Debbie Gambrel(sp?) as the culprit.
    > >
    > > Dave
    > >
    > > P.S. - Sorry, everyone else - once a year I have an irresistable urge to
    > > feed the trolls.

    > Tracker, Bandito, Pandora, Horse, Sparky, Spooky
    >
    > Tracker

    Oh you really are clueless arent you

    --
    Mimic

    and those that dont."
    Mimic, Sep 2, 2003
  10. Tracker

    neopolaris Guest

    > Oh you really are clueless arent you
    >
    > --
    > Mimic
    >
    > "Without Knowledge you have fear, With fear you create your own

    nightmares."
    > "There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand Binary,
    > and those that dont."

    Enough! Don't feed the trolls.
    neopolaris, Sep 3, 2003
  11. Tracker