    have decided I shall remain on dialup.
    On the 6th Jan 2005 it will two mths since I first attempted to set up
    theDG834G, can't be bothered anymore thanks. John.
    John, Dec 27, 2004

  2. John

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jan 7, 2005

  3. Chuck is just a volunteer like the rest of us. He helps and advises others
    strictly out of kindness. His only payment is a thank you.

    If you can't be bothered to accept more free help, that is your choice.

    Carey

    Carey Holzman, Jan 7, 2005
  4. John

    John Guest

    Carey Holzman, can you please mind your own business,
    Chuck is quite capable of answering for himself.

    As you are a volunteer, it is not your remit to speak on behalf
    of others, unless you are a self appointed destruct mechanism,
    as in USA, fingers in every pie. John.

    John, Jan 22, 2005
  5. John

    Ken Wright Guest

    Guess that just demonstrates that you're even more of an idiot than Carey
    took you for really.

    --
    Regards
    Ken.......................

    Ken Wright, Jan 26, 2005
  6. *plonk*

    Carey Holzman, Jan 27, 2005
  7. John

    John Guest

    So, Microsoft public windows networking wireless, now has a self appointed

    Psychoanalyst, in the name of Ken Wright, who can declare a total stranger

    As mentally deficient, because he thanked the person who was helping him

    And did not require any further help, not enough, he is also the mouthpiece

    For Gary Holzman.

    The Nazi had the same attitude as you, but they used the word Jude

    In place of idiot, and we all know, or should, I as one lived thought this
    era.

    It is patently obvious to me that you are a nit picking, petty minded
    person,

    And I speak for myself, unlike you of course.

    I would like to remind you what this newsgroup is for," networking wireless"

    And not for unwarranted, uncalled for, malicious,diatribe.

    ..

    Stand back, take a look at yourself, ask, what have I achieved in calling

    This person mentally deficient,? Have I gained anything, I think not.

    The decent posters who use this News Group for what it is intended

    Of which there are several thousand a year,will decide.

    Gary Holtzman, and Chuck, have the respect of the posters for the help

    They give, I find no evidence of this in your case, the opposite.

    John, Jan 28, 2005