    isnt sure if widescreen is the way to go or not?

    any advice, opinions are welcome!
    thanks

    Nova, Jun 30, 2005

  2. Nova

    Hank Guest

    Games which are not written to include a widescreen mode will
    'letterbox'. Halflife 2 includes this straight out of the box (ie, set
    it options while in game). Other games like Battelfield 2 can be forced
    into a widescreen mode but adjusting various .ini files.

    So while most older games wont display in widescreen you'll find more
    and more new release games will support the feature.

    Hank, Jun 30, 2005