To be happy in the temporal world and in the eternal abode :)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by The truth, Oct 27, 2006.

  1. The truth

    The truth Guest

    hi everybody in this group

    i just want from everyone to visit these websites if he -she want to be
    happy in the temporal world and in the eternal abode :)

    discover Islam yourselves if u want

    there is hardly any place on earth today
    where Islam is totally unknown.More and more people have become curious
    enough to find out something about this much publicized religion ; more
    often than not, they have been pleasantly surprised.
    Islam is the religion and way of life of about one fifth of the world's
    population. Muslims are of diverse nationalities, cultures and races,
    but their religion teaches that all humanity is essentially equal.
    Islam is generally misunderstood and misrepresented in contemporary
    western societies; therefore, it is hoped that these websites will help
    shed light on Islam and dispel many of the prevailing misconceptions.

    http://www.islamtomorrow.com/default.asp

    http://www.missionislam.com/discover/why_they_became_muslim.htm

    http://mohammad.islamway.com/

    http://www.harunyahya.com/index.php

    http://www.discover-islam.net/

    http://www.islaam.com/

    http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ln=eng

    http://www.55a.net/firas/english/index.php

    SONG

    http://saaid.net/flash/last-breath.htm

    May God guide us all to the truth.

    ^__^
    The truth, Oct 27, 2006

  2. The truth

    Philippe Guest

    The truth wrote:
    > hi everybody in this group

    <snip troll content..>

    > ^__^

    What, exactly, does this have to do with digital photography? Should we
    just rate you up with the heart surgery guy?

    P.

    --
    I do *NOT* have a short attention sp...(Oooh!! shiny!!)
    Philippe, Oct 27, 2006

  3. The truth

    The truth Guest

    Philippe wrote:
    > The truth wrote:
    > > hi everybody in this group
    > >

    > <snip troll content..>
    >

    > > ^__^
    > >

    > What, exactly, does this have to do with digital photography? Should we
    > just rate you up with the heart surgery guy?
    >
    > P.
    >
    > --
    > I do *NOT* have a short attention sp...(Oooh!! shiny!!)

    OK

    I'm so sorry

    delete it

    ^__^
    The truth, Oct 27, 2006
  4. The truth

    Lefty Guest

    **** OFF !!
    Lefty, Oct 27, 2006
  5. The truth

    Guest

    The truth wrote:
    > hi everybody in this group
    >
    > i just want from everyone to visit these websites if he -she want to be
    > happy in the temporal world and in the eternal abode :)
    >
    > discover Islam yourselves if u want
    >
    > there is hardly any place on earth today
    > where Islam is totally unknown.More and more people have become curious
    > enough to find out something about this much publicized religion ; more
    > often than not, they have been pleasantly surprised.
    > Islam is the religion and way of life of about one fifth of the world's
    > population. Muslims are of diverse nationalities, cultures and races,
    > but their religion teaches that all humanity is essentially equal.
    > Islam is generally misunderstood and misrepresented in contemporary
    > western societies; therefore, it is hoped that these websites will help
    > shed light on Islam and dispel many of the prevailing misconceptions.
    >
    > http://www.islamtomorrow.com/default.asp
    >
    > http://www.missionislam.com/discover/why_they_became_muslim.htm
    >
    > http://mohammad.islamway.com/
    >
    > http://www.harunyahya.com/index.php
    >
    > http://www.discover-islam.net/
    >
    > http://www.islaam.com/
    >
    > http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ln=eng
    >
    > http://www.55a.net/firas/english/index.php
    >
    > SONG
    >
    > http://saaid.net/flash/last-breath.htm
    >

    > May God guide us all to the truth.
    >

    > ^__^
    , Oct 27, 2006
  6. The truth

    AL Guest

    Yeah. right.. We all want to live like pigs, eating our food (?) with our
    shitty hands, on a dirt floor, wearing filthy rags and unsanitary beards.
    Sign me right up asshole!

    AL, Oct 27, 2006

  7. > May God guide us all to the truth.

    And you are the truth? I don't think so Curly!
    Charles Schuler, Oct 27, 2006
  8. The truth

    Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    "The truth" <> wrote:

    > hi everybody in this group
    >
    > i just want from everyone to visit these websites if he -she want to be
    > happy in the temporal world and in the eternal abode :)
    >
    > discover Islam yourselves if u want
    >
    > there is hardly any place on earth today
    > where Islam is totally unknown.More and more people have become curious
    > enough to find out something about this much publicized religion ; more
    > often than not, they have been pleasantly surprised.
    > Islam is the religion and way of life of about one fifth of the world's
    > population. Muslims are of diverse nationalities, cultures and races,
    > but their religion teaches that all humanity is essentially equal.
    > Islam is generally misunderstood and misrepresented in contemporary
    > western societies; therefore, it is hoped that these websites will help
    > shed light on Islam and dispel many of the prevailing misconceptions.
    >
    > http://www.we.are.gonna.get.you.com/default.asp
    >
    > http://www.one.way.or.another.com/discover/why_they_became_muslim.htm
    >
    > http://by.spamming.unrelated.newsgroups.com/
    >
    > http://www.and.if.you.disagree.with.us.com/index.php