    If anyone could email them to me I'd be really glad.

    My email is: please remove REMOVE.

    Thanks a lot!!

    Alex2k, Sep 6, 2003

  2. Alex2k

    Richard C. Guest

    "Alex2k" <> wrote in message
    news:fei6b.85245$...
    : I need a big favour from you guys......I need all the small IFO files that
    : are in the video_ts folder. They should only be a a few KBs.
    :
    : If anyone could email them to me I'd be really glad.
    :
    : My email is: please remove REMOVE.
    :
    : Thanks a lot!!
    :
    ============================
    Just get them off of YOUR copy of the DVD.
    You do have one, don't you?
    Or are you "just making a backup" of something you do not have?
    =============================

    Richard C., Sep 6, 2003

  3. Alex2k

    Biz Guest

    They are on the original copy of your purchased dvd you are backing up....

    Biz, Sep 6, 2003
  4. Alex2k

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 12:00:30 +0200, "Alex2k"
    <> Gave us:

    >I need a big favour from you guys......I need all the small IFO files that
    >are in the video_ts folder. They should only be a a few KBs.
    >
    >If anyone could email them to me I'd be really glad.
    >
    >My email is: please remove REMOVE.
    >
    >Thanks a lot!!

    Sounds like you have problems. One of them being that you think
    this group is for that stupid bullshit. The other being that you are
    too fucking stupid to be aware of the previous point.

    DarkMatter, Sep 6, 2003
  5. Alex2k

    Trevor S Guest

    "Alex2k" <> wrote in

    > I need a big favour from you guys......I need all the small IFO files
    > that are in the video_ts folder. They should only be a a few KBs.
    >
    > If anyone could email them to me I'd be really glad.

    You know you can re-create them from the VTS files using IFO Edit !

    --
    Trevor S

    -Albert Einstein

    Trevor S, Sep 8, 2003