    Aardvark Guest

    I hope you all enjoy St. David's Day :)

    <http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7916759.stm>

    Aardvark, Mar 1, 2009

    Father Jack, Mar 1, 2009

    Father Jack, Mar 1, 2009

    > The link is broken ;-)

    Works OK here K. %> )
    meerkat, Mar 1, 2009
  5. Aardvark

    Clot Guest

    Aardvark wrote:
    > I hope you all enjoy St. David's Day :)
    >
    > <http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7916759.stm>

    Diolch yn fawr. Yesterday, I was in N Wales seeing snow on the hilltops.
    Today, here in the Midlands it is warm, sunny and I hear the tune of
    lawnmowers.
    Clot, Mar 1, 2009
  6. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 01 Mar 2009 14:47:08 +0000, Clot wrote:

    > Diolch yn fawr

    Is that on behalf of your sheep too? :)

    Aardvark, Mar 1, 2009
  7. Aardvark

    meerkat Guest

    "Clot" <> wrote in message
    > Aardvark wrote:
    >> I hope you all enjoy St. David's Day :)
    >>
    >> <http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7916759.stm>

    > Diolch yn fawr. Yesterday, I was in N Wales seeing snow on the
    > hilltops. Today, here in the Midlands it is warm, sunny and I hear the
    > tune of lawnmowers.

    Yea, I played my lawnmower this morning.
    It must have been me that you heard. %> )
    meerkat, Mar 1, 2009
  8. Aardvark

    Clot Guest

    Aardvark wrote:
    > On Sun, 01 Mar 2009 14:47:08 +0000, Clot wrote:
    >
    >> Diolch yn fawr

    > Is that on behalf of your sheep too? :)

    Baah! ;)
    Clot, Mar 1, 2009
  9. Aardvark

    Clot Guest

    meerkat wrote:
    > "Clot" <> wrote in message
    >> Aardvark wrote:
    >>> I hope you all enjoy St. David's Day :)
    >>>
    >>> <http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7916759.stm>

    >> Diolch yn fawr. Yesterday, I was in N Wales seeing snow on the
    >> hilltops. Today, here in the Midlands it is warm, sunny and I hear
    >> the tune of lawnmowers.

    > Yea, I played my lawnmower this morning.
    > It must have been me that you heard. %> )

    You could have started later in the day. It woke me up.
    Clot, Mar 1, 2009
  10. Aardvark

    G. Morgan Guest

    Aardvark wrote:

    >I hope you all enjoy St. David's Day :)
    >
    ><http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7916759.stm>

    Why is the guy wearing a bonnet and scarf?
    G. Morgan, Mar 1, 2009