  1. Drew

    Drew Guest

    Happy holidays to one and all!!
    Drew, Dec 23, 2011

  2. Drew

    BullDawg Guest

    Merry Christmas!

    --
    ______________

    BullDawg
    In God We Trust
    ______________
    "Drew" <> wrote in message
    news:jd2vto$5pt$...
    > Happy holidays to one and all!!
    BullDawg, Dec 24, 2011

  3. Drew

    Carlos Guest

    On 23 dic, 19:38, Drew <> wrote:
    > Happy holidays to one and all!!

    Merry Xmas, Drew and everybody there!
    I really miss the good ol' days.
    Carlos
    Carlos, Dec 24, 2011
  4. Drew

    John Turco Guest

    Drew wrote:

    > Happy holidays to one and all!!

    Same to you and yours, man! (That post was the first I'd seen in
    this newsgroup, for several days.)

    --
    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    John Turco, Dec 25, 2011
  5. Drew

    Drew Guest

    On 12/24/2011 8:12 PM, John Turco wrote:
    > Drew wrote:
    >>
    >> Happy holidays to one and all!!

    > Same to you and yours, man! (That post was the first I'd seen in
    > this newsgroup, for several days.)

    It has been extremely quiet for entirely too long John... People either
    have there boxes running well or they fell off the face of the planet.
    Drew, Dec 25, 2011
  6. Drew

    John Turco Guest

    Drew wrote:

    > > On 12/24/2011 8:12 PM, John Turco wrote:
    > >> Drew wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Happy holidays to one and all!!

    > > Same to you and yours, man! (That post was the first I'd seen in this
    > > newsgroup, for several days.)

    > It has been extremely quiet for entirely too long John... People either
    > have there boxes running well or they fell off the face of the planet.

    It's a problem for Usenet in general, alas. I believe those "social sites"
    (i.e., "Facebook") have really taken their toll, the past couple of years
    or so.

    --
    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    John Turco, Dec 28, 2011
  7. Yeah, don't we all. Sigh. It says all you need to know that I haven't been
    by here since before you posted this.

    Ah, well. We do what we can. Miss you.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://blogs.msmvps.com/russel

    Charlie Russel-MVP, Jan 5, 2012
  8. Drew

    XS11E Guest

    "Charlie Russel-MVP" <> wrote:

    > Yeah, don't we all. Sigh. It says all you need to know that I
    > haven't been by here since before you posted this.

    Ditto, I've gone over to the Windows 7 64 bit side of the force and
    with it the alt.windows7.general newsgroup.

    I still check in from time to time, don't know why?

    So.... Have a good 2012 everyone!

    The Usenet Improvement Project:
    XS11E, Jan 5, 2012