To all -- thanks for the hellp and Merry Christmas!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by bambam@nospam.tnx, Dec 19, 2005.

  1. Guest

    I've asked for help several times in the last year -- mostly
    concerning Xboxes-- and prompt, patient help has always been there --
    good, pragmatic advice.

    This will be a good Christmas for us -- likely the best my wife and I
    have ever had. We adopted a 12 year old boy this year ... this will
    be our first Christmas with him. This season, we've been working on
    building relationships with his extended birth family -- grandma,
    uncles, aunts, cousins. It's been a little nerve-wracking but it is
    working -- everyone seems commited to what is best for him ...and, oh
    my lord, it is so wonderful to see. Tonight, one of his uncles
    remarked "I've never seen him so happy, so confident."

    I told him Louise and I have never been happier -- or so confident of
    who we are and what we do. It's nice that the kid is getting
    something out of it too....

    I enjoy this group a lot ... and I hope you all will have a happy
    holiday season...

    , Dec 19, 2005

  2. jils Guest

    damn that's a good story! thanks for telling, and happy christmas to you
    and the boy!

    jils, Dec 19, 2005

  3. gangle Guest

    <> wrote

    **** you, too.

    gangle, Dec 19, 2005
  4. Duane Arnold Guest

    wrote:
    > I've asked for help several times in the last year -- mostly
    > concerning Xboxes-- and prompt, patient help has always been there --
    > good, pragmatic advice.
    >
    > This will be a good Christmas for us -- likely the best my wife and I
    > have ever had. We adopted a 12 year old boy this year ... this will
    > be our first Christmas with him. This season, we've been working on
    > building relationships with his extended birth family -- grandma,
    > uncles, aunts, cousins. It's been a little nerve-wracking but it is
    > working -- everyone seems commited to what is best for him ...and, oh
    > my lord, it is so wonderful to see. Tonight, one of his uncles
    > remarked "I've never seen him so happy, so confident."
    >
    > I told him Louise and I have never been happier -- or so confident of
    > who we are and what we do. It's nice that the kid is getting
    > something out of it too....
    >
    > I enjoy this group a lot ... and I hope you all will have a happy
    > holiday season...

    It's a good story.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Dec 19, 2005
  5. wrote:

    > I've asked for help several times in the last year -- mostly
    > concerning Xboxes-- and prompt, patient help has always been
    > there -- good, pragmatic advice.
    >
    > This will be a good Christmas for us -- likely the best my wife
    > and I have ever had. We adopted a 12 year old boy this year
    > ... this will be our first Christmas with him. This season,
    > we've been working on building relationships with his extended
    > birth family -- grandma, uncles, aunts, cousins. It's been a
    > little nerve-wracking but it is working -- everyone seems
    > commited to what is best for him ...and, oh my lord, it is so
    > wonderful to see. Tonight, one of his uncles remarked "I've
    > never seen him so happy, so confident."
    >
    > I told him Louise and I have never been happier -- or so
    > confident of who we are and what we do. It's nice that the
    > kid is getting something out of it too....

    That's very cool. And happy holidays to you guys, from somewhere
    in the Pacific off the coast of California USA.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all Google Groups posts.

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 19, 2005
  6. who is the animal "gangle"...obviously not a member of the human
    species......fella trying to pass on good news and greetings and bastid
    gangle swears ....jeepers deffo takes all sorts........GANGLE.......GET A
    LIFE

    Harold potter esq, Dec 19, 2005
  7. Scraggy Guest

    Harold potter esq wrote:
    > who is the animal "gangle"...obviously not a member of the human
    > species......fella trying to pass on good news and greetings and
    > bastid gangle swears ....jeepers deffo takes all
    > sorts........GANGLE.......GET A LIFE

    Whhhhhoooooooooosssssshhhhhhhh.
    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, Dec 19, 2005
  8. Duane Arnold Guest

    "Harold potter esq" <> wrote in
    message news:A_zpf.13229$...
    > who is the animal "gangle"...obviously not a member of the human
    > species......fella trying to pass on good news and greetings and bastid
    > gangle swears ....jeepers deffo takes all sorts........GANGLE.......GET A
    > LIFE

    Well if you must know it's Mrs. Lunatic aka K-Mammy-Nasty her kids know her
    as K-Mammy-Dearest aka the one and only great K-Man.

    Duane Arnold, Dec 19, 2005
  9. gangle Guest

    If you had even a remote clue as to who was who and
    what they were about -- something that only comes from
    sufficient lurking -- you wouldn't have written the clueless
    things you just did. Your lack of understanding is your
    problem, not mine. I was being quite playful and wishing
    you well in my response, which was 100% in character
    for me -- it's your tough luck that you are confused. By
    the way, I'm not an "animal," I am a glurd. And, finally,
    an FYI for you: telling someone -- for whatever reason
    -- to "get a life" is goofy since it has no real meaning
    -- it's a newbie kind of thing to write.

    "Harold potter esq" wrote

    gangle, Dec 19, 2005
  10. gangle Guest

    "Scraggy" wrote
    > Harold potter esq wrote:
    > > who is the animal "gangle"...obviously not a member of the human
    > > species......fella trying to pass on good news and greetings and
    > > bastid gangle swears ....jeepers deffo takes all
    > > sorts........GANGLE.......GET A LIFE

    > Whhhhhoooooooooosssssshhhhhhhh.

    Yeah...at least six feet right over his head.
    Oh, well, c'est la vie.

    gangle, Dec 19, 2005
  11. Duane Arnold Guest

    Re: Let the kids out of the basement and let them have Xmas.

    <Can you be kind to them K-Mammy-Nasty?>
    <Xmas is here!>

    <g>

    Duane Arnold, Dec 19, 2005
  12. Scraggy Guest

    gangle wrote:
    > "Scraggy" wrote
    >> Harold potter esq wrote:
    >>> who is the animal "gangle"...obviously not a member of the human
    >>> species......fella trying to pass on good news and greetings and
    >>> bastid gangle swears ....jeepers deffo takes all
    >>> sorts........GANGLE.......GET A LIFE

    >> Whhhhhoooooooooosssssshhhhhhhh.

    > Yeah...at least six feet right over his head.
    > Oh, well, c'est la vie.

    **** you.

    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, Dec 19, 2005
  13. Guest

    On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 22:58:42 -0800, "gangle" <>
    wrote:

    >> I enjoy this group a lot ... and I hope you all will have a happy
    >> holiday season...

    >**** you, too.

    Thanks, gangle.

    Ken

    , Dec 19, 2005
  14. gangle Guest

    <> wrote

    **** you to infinity.

    gangle, Dec 20, 2005
  15. gangle Guest

    "Scraggy" wrote
    > gangle wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Whhhhhoooooooooosssssshhhhhhhh.

    > > Yeah...at least six feet right over his head.
    > > Oh, well, c'est la vie.

    > **** you.

    The next time you **** your mother, tell her my
    penis says, "Long time, no see."