To All HP & Compaq Laptop Users, please read this

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Yvo, Mar 5, 2004.

  1. Yvo

    Yvo Guest

    What's up HP & Compaq laptop users,

    Over the years I have used HP & Compaq laptops and have realized that the
    only support out there is those provided by general hardware websites and
    HP/Compaq's "great" offshore support.

    Unlike Dell or some other large companies HP does not have a forum where
    users can collaborate on their website.

    I hope to change all that. I have registered hplaptopforums.com,
    hplaptopforums.net, compaqlaptopforums.com, and compaqlaptopforums.net as
    domain names (hplaptopforums.com being the main domain name) as access to a
    forum only website.

    This website is new and can grow with users that use HP and/or Compaq
    laptops everyday. This website isn't to promote, nor scare people away from
    HP or Compaq. I personally own a HP zt3000 notebook and am I very happy
    user.

    It is my plan to make this website a community where users can share upgrade
    information, reviews or support questions, etc.

    Right now the forums are empty, but ready to be filled and I hope one day
    that this forum will be a primary resource for HP, Compaq or future laptop
    users.

    So come check it out at http://www.hplaptopforums.com

    -Yvo

    Yvo, Mar 5, 2004

  2. Yvo

    Thor Guest

    > Unlike Dell or some other large companies HP does not have a forum where
    > users can collaborate on their website.

    FYI:

    forums hosted by HP

    http://tinyurl.com/2udot