    Any weblinks with detailed descriptions/examples would be very much appreciated.

    Thanks

    Matt
    Schmuck, Apr 19, 2004

  2. Schmuck

    Beto Guest

    It's an NSSA that doesn't allow summary LSAs.

    Beto

    In article <>, yamahasw40
    @latinmail.com says...

    Beto, Apr 20, 2004

  3. Schmuck

    Schmuck Guest

    Thanks.

    So about the curtness of the first message. One of those "I want to
    kill my boss" days.

    So no types 3,4 or 5. Only 7 (which get converted to 5 at the ABR?)

    I'm guessing there is still a type 3 with a default route to the ABR,
    but how are routes to the extra link (not sure of the correct
    terminology.. but the bit that makes it a NSSA not a regular Stub
    area) advertised?

    Is this a standard or Cisco proprietary?

    Matt

    Schmuck, Apr 20, 2004
  4. Schmuck

    Beto Guest

    er...not sure I get the question. Just try thinking of the TNSSA as a
    totally stubby area with the added capability of having type 7 LSAs inside.

    Beto

    In article <>, yamahasw40
    @latinmail.com says...

    Beto, Apr 21, 2004