TMPGEnc Plus Crash

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Bill Harvey, Jan 3, 2004.

  1. Bill Harvey

    Bill Harvey Guest

    Hello,

    I have been using TMPGEnc to convert AI Files to VCD Format so I can watch
    my video collection on my DVD player, its all been working fine until last
    night.

    When I try to select source range and set the end frame TMPGEnc crashes, two
    extra windows appear, a window entiltled "TMPGEnc Plus" and a window
    entitled "Project Wizard 3/5" both windows are incomplete E.G. the have no
    contents and are whited out.

    This seems to have happened after my wife closed down the program while it
    was trying to batch encode two files.

    I have tried deleting the program and re installing it to no avail, any
    ideas.

    Regards

    "It's best to know what your looking for before you start"

    E Mail
    Home Page http://bill_harvey.bei.t-online.de/home page.htm
    Bill Harvey, Jan 3, 2004

  2. Bill Harvey

    Mark W Guest

    "Bill Harvey" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have been using TMPGEnc to convert AI Files to VCD Format so I can watch
    > my video collection on my DVD player, its all been working fine until last
    > night.
    >
    > When I try to select source range and set the end frame TMPGEnc crashes,

    two
    > extra windows appear, a window entiltled "TMPGEnc Plus" and a window
    > entitled "Project Wizard 3/5" both windows are incomplete E.G. the have no
    > contents and are whited out.
    >
    > This seems to have happened after my wife closed down the program while it
    > was trying to batch encode two files.
    >
    > I have tried deleting the program and re installing it to no avail, any
    > ideas.

    Divorce your wife, *then* reinstall it.
    Mark W, Jan 3, 2004

  3. Bill Harvey

    jay b Guest

    Bill Harvey wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >I have been using TMPGEnc to convert AI Files to VCD Format so I can watch
    >my video collection on my DVD player, its all been working fine until last
    >night.
    >
    >When I try to select source range and set the end frame TMPGEnc crashes, two
    >extra windows appear, a window entiltled "TMPGEnc Plus" and a window
    >entitled "Project Wizard 3/5" both windows are incomplete E.G. the have no
    >contents and are whited out.
    >
    >This seems to have happened after my wife closed down the program while it
    >was trying to batch encode two files.
    >
    >I have tried deleting the program and re installing it to no avail, any
    >ideas.
    >
    >Regards
    >
    >"It's best to know what your looking for before you start"
    >
    >E Mail
    >Home Page http://bill_harvey.bei.t-online.de/home page.htm

    Using different files does it still do that ? If you can't get any info
    here go to news://rec.video.desktop

    jason

    --

    View my WeBpaGes