  1. guest

    guest Guest

    does anyone have the new one, i only have the august version and im looking for the new one that just came out.
    guest , Sep 30, 2004

  2. guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "guest" <> wrote in message
    news:Op1CY$...

    > does anyone have the new one, i only have the august version and im

    looking for the new one that just came out.

    I hope TK doesn't mean what I think it means.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    first initial last name AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Sep 30, 2004

  3. guest

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > "guest" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > does anyone have the new one, i only have the august version and im

    > looking for the new one that just came out.
    >
    > I hope TK doesn't mean what I think it means.
    >
    > --
    >
    > KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
    >
    > first initial last name AT gmail DOT com

    I was wondering what he was talking about, but it's a little clearer now.

    steve.
    molsonexpert, Sep 30, 2004
  4. guest

    Consultant Guest

    team killer?

    Consultant, Sep 30, 2004
  5. guest

    Doom Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > team killer?

    turd knocker?
    Doom, Sep 30, 2004
  6. guest

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in message

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > > team killer?
    > >

    > turd knocker?

    totally kinky.

    steve.
    molsonexpert, Sep 30, 2004
  7. guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Doom climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >> team killer?
    >>

    > turd knocker?

    Tandoori Kitchen?

    JaR
    Hungry Candidate
    JaR, Sep 30, 2004
  8. guest

    Neil Guest

    yada, yada, yada JaR <> said...yada, yada, yada
    in news:Xns957480EF03CCAplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16:

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Doom climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >>> team killer?
    >>>

    >> turd knocker?
    >>

    > Tandoori Kitchen?
    >
    > JaR
    > Hungry Candidate

    Turkish King?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 30, 2004
  9. guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > yada, yada, yada JaR <> said...yada, yada, yada
    > in news:Xns957480EF03CCAplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16:
    >
    > > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Doom climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    > >
    > >> "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > >>>
    > >> turd knocker?
    > >>

    > > Tandoori Kitchen?
    > >
    > > JaR
    > > Hungry Candidate

    > Turkish King?

    Therapeutic K.......sh!t, I'm sick of this game

    *leaves*

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 30, 2004
  10. guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    Ta, Ken

    JaR
    JaR, Sep 30, 2004
  11. guest

    Mike T. Guest

    "JaR" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >

    > Ta, Ken

    JaR wins.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    Mike T., Sep 30, 2004
  12. guest

    Jtyc Guest

    > JaR wins.

    When everyone suffers, nobody wins.
    Jtyc, Sep 30, 2004
  13. guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    >> JaR wins.

    > When everyone suffers, nobody wins.

    Jealous.

    And I was gonna share the prize with you, too.

    Now I'm just gonna keep it.

    JaR
    JaR, Sep 30, 2004
  14. guest

    Jtyc Guest

    > Jealous.
    > And I was gonna share the prize with you, too.
    > Now I'm just gonna keep it.

    Me? Jealous of you and your phony prize that you are hoarding to yourself
    like some sort of repressed communist dictator?

    maybe...
    Jtyc, Sep 30, 2004
  15. guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:uDGTeqypEHA.3712
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    > Therapeutic K.......sh!t, I'm sick of this game
    >
    > *leaves*

    no come back. i brought Tim Bits.
    Rowdy Yates, Oct 1, 2004
  16. guest

    in news:Xns957488C093C3Bplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16:

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >

    > Ta, Ken
    >
    > JaR

    Totally Kewl

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 1, 2004
  17. guest

    Neil Guest

    yada, yada, yada Rowdy Yates <>
    said...yada, yada, yada in news:Xns9574DF48E176Erowdyyates2123@
    207.46.248.16:

    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:uDGTeqypEHA.3712
    > @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Therapeutic K.......sh!t, I'm sick of this game
    >>
    >> *leaves*
    >>

    > no come back. i brought Tim Bits.

    don't you mean Tim K-Bits

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Oct 1, 2004
  18. Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > "guest" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> does anyone have the new one, i only have the august version and im

    > looking for the new one that just came out.
    >
    > I hope TK doesn't mean what I think it means.

    Tremendous Knockers
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Oct 1, 2004
  19. guest

    Kendal Emery Guest

    You called?

    --
    Kendal Emery
    MCNGP #19

    Kendal Emery, Oct 4, 2004
  20. guest

    Jtyc Guest

    > You called?

    I don't care what they say about you, you're ok in my book.
    Jtyc, Oct 4, 2004