    Certified Wild Women
    Are you one? Do you know one?
    http://tinyurl.com/6yoqs

    dwacon, Feb 20, 2005

  2. dwacon

    G. Morgan Guest

    Subject: TIVO
    Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    => dwacon <= wrote:

    >I have heard that there are hacks for TIVO that allow you to skip all
    >commercials. I downloaded a binary from a TIVO group but there are no
    >instructions on how to install.
    >
    >Anyone out there know how to do this? Thanks.

    You need a PC to swap the drive with. This is not for beginners.

    G. Morgan, Feb 20, 2005

  3. dwacon

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Feb 20, 2005
  4. dwacon

    dwacon Guest

    "G. Morgan" <> wrote in message
    > Subject: TIVO
    > Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > => dwacon <= wrote:
    >

    > >I have heard that there are hacks for TIVO that allow you to skip all
    > >commercials. I downloaded a binary from a TIVO group but there are no
    > >instructions on how to install.
    > >
    > >Anyone out there know how to do this? Thanks.

    > You need a PC to swap the drive with. This is not for beginners.

    WAH! Okay, I thought this was something that could be done by plugging the
    TIVO into an Ethernet hub or home WiFi, I didn't realize a hardware swap was
    required. Even so, it is worth taking the jump if there are instructions...

    --
    It rubs the lotion on its skin...
    Or else it gets the hose again...

    dwacon, Feb 20, 2005