Titus is out...

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Jordan, Jul 19, 2005.

  1. Jordan

    Jordan Guest

    Jordan, Jul 19, 2005

  2. Stacy Keach should have gotten at least one Emmy for his role as Papa
    Titus.

    †††
    Mr. Pope John Hole III

    The favor of your reply is requested.

    http://icasualties.org/oif/

    "I once fought for two days with an arrow through my testicle." Kingdom
    of Heaven

    "You would make a destructive god, Mr. Hole, but as a human, you remain
    pathetic and ineffectual." -- Heck

    Mr. Pope John Hole III, Jul 19, 2005

  3. Jordan

    Galley Guest

    On 18 Jul 2005 21:32:42 -0700, "Jordan" <> spewed forth these
    words of wisdom:

    >Man, I had forgotten how funny that show was. Looks to be decently
    >laden with bonus material as well.
    >
    >http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0205700/
    >
    >- Jordan

    One of the funniest damn shows I've ever seen. :)

    Galley

    Galley, Jul 19, 2005
  4. Jordan

    Mac Breck Guest

    "Jordan" <> wrote in message
    > Man, I had forgotten how funny that show was. Looks to be decently
    > laden with bonus material as well.
    >
    > http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0205700/

    Another one from my cancelled favorites list. <g> Wonder how long it is
    before "Brimstone," "Strange Luck," "The Ellen Show," "Special Unit 2,"
    and "The Agency" are out on DVD?

    --
    Mac Breck (KoshN)
    -------------------------------

    "Brimstone" (1998)
    [Stone lights a candle for the dead in a Catholic church]
    Gina: Who's that for?
    Ezekiel Stone: Me.

    Mac Breck, Jul 19, 2005
  5. Jordan

    manitou Guest

    Galley wrote:
    > Jordan wrote:
    >
    >>Man, I had forgotten how funny that show was. Looks to be decently
    >>laden with bonus material as well.
    >>
    >>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0205700/

    > One of the funniest damn shows I've ever seen. :)

    Hilarious guest appearance by David Hyde Pierce during S2.

    C.

    manitou, Jul 19, 2005
  6. Jordan

    FPP Guest

    In article <wU6De.19488$01.us.to.verio.net>,
    "Mac Breck" <> wrote:

    > "Jordan" <> wrote in message
    > > Man, I had forgotten how funny that show was. Looks to be decently
    > > laden with bonus material as well.
    > >
    > > http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0205700/

    > Another one from my cancelled favorites list. <g> Wonder how long it is
    > before "Brimstone," "Strange Luck," "The Ellen Show," "Special Unit 2,"
    > and "The Agency" are out on DVD?

    Ah... Strange Luck.

    Since that show, every time I see a potato, I can't help but see Elvis...

    FPP

    BTW... was it you who was looking for a B5 hat?

    --
    "Never judge a man till you've walked a mile in his shoes,
    because by then, you're a mile away, you've got his shoes,

    FPP, Jul 20, 2005
  7. Jordan

    Mac Breck Guest

    "FPP" <> wrote in message
    > In article <wU6De.19488$01.us.to.verio.net>,
    > "Mac Breck" <> wrote:
    >
    > > "Jordan" <> wrote in message
    > > > Man, I had forgotten how funny that show was. Looks to be decently
    > > > laden with bonus material as well.
    > > >
    > > > http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0205700/

    > > Another one from my cancelled favorites list. <g> Wonder how long

    it is
    > > before "Brimstone," "Strange Luck," "The Ellen Show," "Special Unit

    2,"
    > > and "The Agency" are out on DVD?

    > Ah... Strange Luck.
    >
    > Since that show, every time I see a potato, I can't help but see

    Elvis...

    I must have missed that ep. Right now, the only one I can sort of
    remember is the one where the guy was about to be executed ("Last
    Chance" - 9/21/1995). I don't have *any* of "Strange Luck" on tape, and
    haven't seen the show since it first aired.

    > BTW... was it you who was looking for a B5 hat?

    Yes, to replace the one that the shadowtech washer mangled, a B5 hat
    (black hat with black brim, blue "Babylon: over a silver "5") and
    another Crusade hat.

    --
    Mac Breck (KoshN)

    Mac Breck, Jul 20, 2005