    interest in the movie whatsoever, I'm just addressing the doom-n-gloomers
    who claimed that it was never going to happen).
    http://www.dvddebate.com/article.php?sid=4822
    Rick, Nov 10, 2004

  2. One-Shot Scot, Nov 10, 2004

  3. Rick

    Rolo Tomassi Guest

    Rick wrote:
    > Now to finally put those rumours of it not coming out to rest, here
    > is an article I came across regarding its emminent release ... (and
    > just to let you know, this is not a paid advertisement for the
    > product since I have no interest in the movie whatsoever, I'm just
    > addressing the doom-n-gloomers who claimed that it was never going to
    > happen). http://www.dvddebate.com/article.php?sid=4822

    4 times the boredom

    Rolo
    Rolo Tomassi, Nov 10, 2004
  4. Rick

    dinZ Guest

    "Rick" <> wrote in message
    > Now to finally put those rumours of it not coming out to rest, here is an
    > article I came across regarding its emminent release ... (and just to let
    > you know, this is not a paid advertisement for the product since I have no
    > interest in the movie whatsoever, I'm just addressing the doom-n-gloomers
    > who claimed that it was never going to happen).
    > http://www.dvddebate.com/article.php?sid=4822

    now I can truely fly ;-)

    dinZ
    dinZ, Nov 10, 2004
  5. Rick

    Simon Howson Guest

    "Rolo Tomassi" <> wrote in message
    > Rick wrote:
    > > Now to finally put those rumours of it not coming out to rest, here
    > > is an article I came across regarding its emminent release ... (and
    > > just to let you know, this is not a paid advertisement for the
    > > product since I have no interest in the movie whatsoever, I'm just
    > > addressing the doom-n-gloomers who claimed that it was never going to
    > > happen). http://www.dvddebate.com/article.php?sid=4822

    > 4 times the boredom

    Deluxe, commemorative 4 coaster special edition set.

    Simon Howson
    Simon Howson, Nov 11, 2004
  6. Rick

    Invid Fan Guest

    In article <wYzkd.31838$>, Simon
    Howson <> wrote:

    > "Rolo Tomassi" <> wrote in message
    > > Rick wrote:
    > > > Now to finally put those rumours of it not coming out to rest, here
    > > > is an article I came across regarding its emminent release ... (and
    > > > just to let you know, this is not a paid advertisement for the
    > > > product since I have no interest in the movie whatsoever, I'm just
    > > > addressing the doom-n-gloomers who claimed that it was never going to
    > > > happen). http://www.dvddebate.com/article.php?sid=4822

    > > 4 times the boredom

    > Deluxe, commemorative 4 coaster special edition set.

    A full disk of out takes from the sketch scene would be nice.

    -'Deal/No Deal', CHESS
    Invid Fan, Nov 11, 2004
  7. Rick

    Kez Guest

    Invid Fan wrote:
    > In article <wYzkd.31838$>, Simon
    > Howson <> wrote:
    >
    >> "Rolo Tomassi" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> 4 times the boredom

    >> Deluxe, commemorative 4 coaster special edition set.
    >>

    > A full disk of out takes from the sketch scene would be nice.

    does it still sink?
    Kez, Nov 11, 2004
  8. Rick

    Damon Guest

    Invid Fan declarait :

    > A full disk of out takes from the sketch scene would be nice.

    I had it on a very nice Chinese VCD box set but as it was 4:3 P&S her tit
    was lopped off the side.

    Damon

    --
    Article posté via l'accès Usenet http://www.mes-news.com
    Accès par Nnrp ou Web
    Damon, Nov 11, 2004
  9. Rick

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    "Kez" <> wrote in message
    > does it still sink?

    There's an alternate ending where robots from the future appear to save
    the ship.
    Joshua Zyber, Nov 11, 2004
  10. >I had it on a very nice Chinese VCD box set but as it was 4:3 P&S her tit
    >was lopped off the side.

    Not to put a damper on the joke, but Titanic was filled in matted widescreen,
    so we'd see more on the top and bottom as opposed to losing half the picture if
    it were photographed in Panavision.

    That is, unless, the telecine for that VCD was P&Sed anyways.

    As for me, I've got it on LaserDisc with AC-3. For this movie, that's good
    enough for me. - Reinhart
    LASERandDVDfan, Nov 11, 2004
  11. Rick

    nobby Guest

    Damon <> wrote in message news:<>.
    her tit
    > was lopped off the side.
    >
    > Damon

    No good for you then perv, cocks you want.
    Nobby
    nobby, Nov 11, 2004
  12. Rick

    Nath Guest

    "nobby" <> wrote in message
    > Damon <> wrote in message
    > her tit
    >> was lopped off the side.
    >>
    >> Damon

    > No good for you then perv, cocks you want.
    > Nobby

    Good English you must have. Be with you the Force.
    Nath, Nov 11, 2004
  13. Rick

    3W Guest

    "Kez" <> wrote in message
    > Invid Fan wrote:
    > > In article <wYzkd.31838$>, Simon
    > > Howson <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> "Rolo Tomassi" <> wrote in message

    > >> Deluxe, commemorative 4 coaster special edition set.
    > >>

    > > A full disk of out takes from the sketch scene would be nice.

    > does it still sink?

    SPOILER ALERT!!!

    :)
    3W, Nov 12, 2004
  14. Rick

    Rick Guest

    "Joshua Zyber" <> wrote in message
    > "Kez" <> wrote in message
    >> does it still sink?

    > There's an alternate ending where robots from the future appear to save
    > the ship.

    Kuhm wiv mee iff yoo vant to live ...
    Rick, Nov 15, 2004