    [​IMG]
    Quote: Introducing the Titan Robela WaterCase deluxe water-cooling chassis, the first computer case ever to feature a truly integrated water-cooling solution. Can true integration translate to better cooling performance?
    Link: http://www.atruereview.com/titan_robela/index.php

    Silverstrand, Sep 7, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    It looks schineh.... *drools* But way too much for me to spend on any case

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 7, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I thought Unholy had one of these to review?

    XhArD, Sep 8, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Yes i do, though i haven't read what was said in that review, i find the case to be worth the mula spent... only problem would be getting one, like the titan bianca...

    unholy, Sep 8, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    it looks kinda nice I think.

    PUTALE, Sep 11, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Trust me, if ur scared taking your computer to lans, u will feel safe when u take this case... its Practically impossible to get into without the keys... first u open the Front panel then unlock the side panel then take the side panel off... and no i dont think u can even take the Back side panel off :|

    unholy, Sep 11, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    It has handles and I bet the cables aren't locked on.
    *yoink*

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 11, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol good point :D
    no yoinking from me though cause i will get my AMD 64 to burn a hole through ur Brain with Lasers :D anoher feature the Robela has :p (only joking)

    unholy, Sep 11, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    OH NOES! NOT MY BRAIN.... well what's left of it.
    Most LANs I go to are pretty okay, only small things like CD wallets and things get taken if anything. No one has ever stolen anything from inside someones case or the whole thing for that matter.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 11, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Indeed, a very impressive case!!!

    zachig, Sep 11, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    had a good run last lani went to, only thing that got stolen was 3 cd-rs while tyson was sleeping, otherwise we didnt lose anything :) but if your going to a lan like QGL then u have to have lockable everything inside a lockable box inside your lockable computer inside its lockable travel case thing :p

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Sounds sketchy to me, I don't think I want to go to that LAN :?

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 12, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    QGL - Queensland Gaming League. couple hundred people go each year for a 3-4 daylan :) My bro went, scoredus the Jackass movie about 2 months before it came out on DVD :)

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    QGL sounds pretty small, ever heard of the Irish Gaming League... they suit thousands of irish men.... its impressive.
    I am aiming to start up a group of LANer's bout 30-40 ppl.

    unholy, Sep 12, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    hehe, you dont even know 30-40 people nathan :p if you actually managed to get a group that large, and you expect to have a fair few of them at a lan, where are you going to have the lan? hire out that tennis court hall or what?

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  16. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Got a big living room? :D

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 12, 2005
  17. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    hehe, hes got a big enough house, but i bet you your parents dont want 40 people running 40 computers worth of cables from one room to another :p

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  18. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    They might act like they don't but on the inside they would really be glad that you have 40 friends that want to spend 4 days with you at your house ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 12, 2005
  19. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    4 days... ours have only been 1 nighters so far, at least to my knowledge. and besides, how much steak and sausages would you go through if you had the barbecue lunch/dinner each of those nights? and with 40 people?? :shock:

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  20. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    AHahahha I was jus exaggerating with the 4 days don't worry, the number 4 seemed common at the time :D
    We usually only have 1 nighters with our mates aswell ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 12, 2005