    Psalm 63:3

    :-HakuKimoOpio.

    (Lord James Junior.)
    James Cortez,Junior, Jan 19, 2004

  2. James Cortez,Junior

    dOLby Guest

    i liked it. it was the first movie i saw combining CG and cartoon. good
    story too.

    dOLby, Jan 19, 2004

  3. James Cortez,Junior

    Justin Guest

    dOLby wrote on [Mon, 19 Jan 2004 23:22:57 +1100]:
    > i liked it. it was the first movie i saw combining CG and cartoon.

    You never saw Aladdin?
    Justin, Jan 19, 2004
  4. James Cortez,Junior

    John Guest

    Yeah, I'm a fan. Especially after the DVD came free with my purchase of X2.
    John, Jan 19, 2004
  5. James Cortez,Junior

    Jay Stewart Guest

    > Hi Dvders.
    >
    > Any fans of the movie "Titan A.E."?

    I liked it better than TitanIC.
    Jay Stewart, Jan 19, 2004
  6. James Cortez,Junior

    Andrew Venor Guest

    Justin wrote:
    > dOLby wrote on [Mon, 19 Jan 2004 23:22:57 +1100]:
    >
    >>i liked it. it was the first movie i saw combining CG and cartoon.

    > You never saw Aladdin?

    Akira combined some CGI elements along with its hand drawn anamation
    back in 1988.

    ALV
    Andrew Venor, Jan 19, 2004
  7. James Cortez,Junior

    Peter Guest

    This movie could have been so much, yet they really dropped the ball on it.

    The movie was short as it was, and they still had to plunk down a 10 minute
    musical time filler.

    Peter, Jan 20, 2004
  8. James Cortez,Junior

    Justin Guest

    Peter wrote on [Tue, 20 Jan 2004 02:14:30 GMT]:
    > This movie could have been so much, yet they really dropped the ball on it.
    >
    > The movie was short as it was, and they still had to plunk down a 10 minute
    > musical time filler.

    Yup, the studio pulled funding at the end there

    Justin, Jan 20, 2004
  9. James Cortez,Junior

    Ollie T Guest

    I was excited to see it because Bleuth(sp?) was behind it. I always like
    his stuff after Dragon's Lair. Word is he wants to work on a full length
    Dragon's Lair film. That would be great.

    HDTV games lists and discussions
    http://www.hdtvarcade.com
    Online shop now open with apparel & misc items.

    Ollie T, Jan 20, 2004