    Any views please?

    Thanks,
    Emrys Davies.

    Emrys Davies, May 9, 2005

  2. Emrys Davies

    Joel Rubin Guest

    On Mon, 9 May 2005 00:15:06 +0100, "Emrys Davies" <>
    wrote:

    >I found that this software speeded up my surfing etc., but now that I
    >have broadband 20x 2MB I am wondering whether it is sensible to run
    >both.
    >
    >Any views please?

    Earthlink.net recommends its accelerator for dialup customers. I don't
    know if yours is similar. (It compresses pictures at some expense in
    quality.)

    Joel Rubin, May 9, 2005

  3. Emrys Davies

    Emrys Davies Guest

    "Joel Rubin" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 9 May 2005 00:15:06 +0100, "Emrys Davies" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >I found that this software speeded up my surfing etc., but now that I
    > >have broadband 20x 2MB I am wondering whether it is sensible to run
    > >both.
    > >
    > >Any views please?
    > >

    > Earthlink.net recommends its accelerator for dialup customers. I don't
    > know if yours is similar. (It compresses pictures at some expense in
    > quality.)

    Thanks Joel. I have now uninstalled Tiscali Accelerator and I am sure
    that that has improved performance.

    Regards,
    Emrys Davies.

    Emrys Davies, May 9, 2005