Tired of Nonsense

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Sasha Y. Gupta, Jul 14, 2004.

  1. Why Americans do not take advantage of this forum to help
    and mentor me and other strugglers is beyond beliefs.

    Sasha Y. Gupta, Jul 14, 2004

  2. Sasha Y. Gupta

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 14, 2004 "Sasha Y. Gupta" blathered:

    > Why Americans do not take advantage of this forum to help
    > and mentor me and other strugglers is beyond beliefs.

    Send me your pic and might be willing to "mentor" you.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 14, 2004

  3. Sasha Y. Gupta wrote:
    > Why Americans do not take advantage of this forum to help
    > and mentor me and other strugglers is beyond beliefs.

    Yes, all us Americans (forget you Canadians and British, etc.) should
    partake of the thrill of providing free mentoring to people less fortunate
    than ourselves.

    I'll start.

    Sasha, R U Hawt?

    --
    Fris "Unfortunately, Sasha is not necessarily a female name IIRC" bee®,
    MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 14, 2004
  4. Sasha Y. Gupta

    Jtyc Guest

    > Why Americans do not take advantage of this forum to help
    > and mentor me and other strugglers is beyond beliefs.

    What is your question?

    Jtyc, Jul 14, 2004
  5. Sasha Y. Gupta

    Consultant Guest

    can i put my finger in your belly button?

    Consultant, Jul 14, 2004
  6. Sasha Y. Gupta

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Sasha Y. Gupta" <> wrote in message
    > Why Americans do not take advantage of this forum to help
    > and mentor me and other strugglers is beyond beliefs.

    PC Loadletter? What the fukc does that mean?!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 14, 2004
  7. Sasha Y. Gupta

    Neil Guest

    "Sasha Y. Gupta" <> wrote in

    > beyond beliefs.

    which beliefs? Christian? Muslim? Buddist? Jewish?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 14, 2004
  8. Sasha Y. Gupta

    RH Guest

    If you really ARE struggling, then maybe you should
    consider a different field(like opening a "house"). Some
    of the info asked in this forum is as obvious as the A$$
    on a goat. If those types of questions need to be asked
    and answered, then you are definitely barking up the
    wrong tree. I didn't even know that these forums existed
    when I was going through exam work. I did it on my own
    with books and a home network. Period. No one spoon fed
    me answers to inept, banal, and stupid questions that the
    most elementary of administrators should be able to
    figure out for themselves.

    RH, Jul 14, 2004
  9. Sasha Y. Gupta

    billyw Guest

    i agree also..
    i think the yanks should happily sell themselves down the river so some
    arses that operate a society where if you are born "wrong" you become an
    untouchable.

    oh i could go on

    billyw, Jul 14, 2004
  10. Sasha Y. Gupta

    Rick Guest

    Thats not her belly button

    Rick, Jul 14, 2004
  11. Sasha Y. Gupta

    Consultant Guest

    funny, that aint my finger

    Consultant, Jul 14, 2004
  12. Sasha Y. Gupta

    Rick Guest

    Man I was dying over here I figured that would get a reply in under 15
    minutes

    Rick

    Rick, Jul 14, 2004
  13. Sasha Y. Gupta

    Consultant Guest

    sorry, i was in a meeting, lol

    Consultant, Jul 14, 2004
  14. Sasha Y. Gupta

    kpg Guest

    > sorry, i was in a meeting, lol

    I hate it when that happens.

    kpg, Jul 14, 2004
  15. Sasha Y. Gupta

    Brian Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote
    > I'll start.
    >
    > Sasha, R U Hawt?

    Hehe. You do realize that Sasha can be a man's name, right?

    Brian, Jul 15, 2004
  16. Politician Spock wrote:
    > I noticed the Canadians are helping and mentoring you either. Perhaps
    > it's not a nationality issue.
    >
    > That was a free clue. Now you can say you've been helped by an
    > American.

    Where the hell have you been?

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 15, 2004
  17. Brian wrote:
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote
    >> I'll start.
    >>
    >> Sasha, R U Hawt?

    > Hehe. You do realize that Sasha can be a man's name, right?

    I alluded to that in my internym.

    I believe one of the characters (in Disney's version) of Peter and the Wolf
    was called Sasha and was male.

    --
    Fris "Perhaps Sandworm can enlighten" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 15, 2004
  18. Sasha Y. Gupta

    Neil Guest

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote in

    > I noticed the Canadians are helping and mentoring you either. Perhaps
    > it's not a nationality issue.
    >
    > That was a free clue. Now you can say you've been helped by an
    > American.

    welcome back P.S., but that would be singular Canadian. IIRC I am the
    only canuck to "help" in this thread

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 15, 2004
  19. I noticed the Canadians are helping and mentoring you either. Perhaps it's

    Politician Spock, Jul 15, 2004
  20. Politician Spock wrote:
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> Politician Spock wrote:
    >>> I noticed the Canadians are helping and mentoring you either.
    >>> Perhaps it's not a nationality issue.
    >>>
    >>> That was a free clue. Now you can say you've been helped by an
    >>> American.

    >> Where the hell have you been?
    >>

    > In all honesty, I stopped checking the newsgroup a few months ago
    > because there would be 500 new posts a day, 80% of which I would put
    > on par with <aol>I agree</aol>. I'll lurk a bit more and see if
    > things have gone back to normal.

    Good thing you didn't check back a couple of weeks ago, then.

    Oh well, it was nice seeing you again for a bit, PS.

    --
    Fris "They're breaking up that old gang of mine" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 15, 2004