    =====================================>>

    <> wrote in message ...
    LB]<k!A2<Pd*

    x@y, Dec 8, 2004

  2. x@y

    GuitarMan Guest

    sent to:

    GuitarMan, Dec 9, 2004

  3. "x@y" <wunderland.wine.invalid> wrote:

    > Hey "Bobbyo"!!
    > Your Computer calendar is 2 days ahead.
    > Please set it to your time-zone.
    > I think this is a side-effect of visiting those websites.
    > Cheers x@y.

    Nay. It's most probably intentional. Newsreaders usually sort by date and so
    the spam message will stay on top for 2 days. I am still searching for a
    good regular expression to killfilter such spam with/by date in advance.
    Linux woodpecker.homnet.at 2.6.9-mm1[LinuxCounter#295241]

    Walter Mautner, Dec 10, 2004
  4. x@y

    Guest

    -=-=-==-=

    LB]<k!A2<Pd*

    , Dec 10, 2004
  5. x@y

    x@y Guest

    "Walter Mautner" <>
    wrote in message -

    > "x@y" <wunderland.wine.invalid> wrote:
    >

    >> Hey "Bobbyo"!!
    >> Your Computer calendar is 2 days ahead.
    >> Please set it to your time-zone.
    >> I think this is a side-effect of visiting those websites.
    >> Cheers x@y.

    > Nay. It's most probably intentional. Newsreaders usually sort
    > by date and so
    > the spam message will stay on top for 2 days. I am still
    > searching for a
    > good regular expression to killfilter such spam with/by date in
    > advance.
    > --
    > Longhorn error#4711: TCPA / NGSCP VIOLATION: Microsoft optical
    > mouse
    > detected penguin patterns on mousepad. Partition scan in
    > progress
    > to remove offending incompatible products. Reactivate your MS
    > software.
    > Linux woodpecker.homnet.at 2.6.9-mm1[LinuxCounter#295241]

    Hello "Walter"!!
    Thanks for Your reply,
    I don't know much about filters, I found a website about filters.
    Here is the link: http://www.netwu.com/newspro/filters.htm
    Cheers, x@y.

    x@y, Dec 10, 2004