    give it one shot. Any Exam tips from those who have taken
    this exam?

    Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.
    Toro Pita, Jul 15, 2004

  2. I've used and recommend the practice tests from SelfTest. Go to
    www.selftestsoftware.com. They have the look and feel of the actual
    exams. Also, the questions are highly relevant.

    Ron Carswell A+ N+ CTT+ MCSA MCSE CCNA MCDST, Jul 15, 2004

  3. See all the other threads on this topic that are already posted.

    Shelby Meyer \(MCSA, A+, N+ iN+, CIW\), Jul 15, 2004
  4. Toro Pita

    Patrick Guest

    Thank you
    "Ron Carswell A+ N+ CTT+ MCSA MCSE CCNA MCDST" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    Patrick, Jul 17, 2004