    like it so i wanted to change my line from civil to
    computers. some suggest me of MCSE so logged to this. i m
    very happy in getting suggestions from any one

    adnan, Jul 18, 2003

  2. "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    > "adnan" <> wrote in message
    > > i wanted to start my career in compuers field .How i start
    > > it?

    > Click the START button....

    Then from the menu, select "Shut Down"

    --
    Fris "Oh, the irony" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 18, 2003

  3. adnan

    Gary - US Guest

    Then turn off the power and box your computer back up and send it back to
    whomever you purchases it from.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead