"Tips Would Be Appreciated" Thank You!

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Orbit, Apr 26, 2004.

  1. Orbit

    Orbit Guest

    Hi to everyone who gave tips & words of encouragement!
    I'm going to heed every word...thanks so much!
    I included my anonymous email address here in case you
    guys would like it.
    I've taken an unfortunate, unexpected break with
    scratched corneas (owee)...my contacts were way to old, &
    it caught up with me...couldn't open my eyes for almost a
    day! And my 70-315 exam is in a week! Oh well, just got
    glasses to wear since I'm not supposed to put the
    contacts in for a week...they're progressive lenses & so
    the world is warped & wavy....no problem, though....this
    will not set me back! I'm back up and running (but talk
    about Murphy's Law!).
    To Al Manit, I just went to DevDays in LA & got info on
    the users groups...once I pass 70-315, I feel I'll be
    confident enough to start going & networking. You know
    what was the coolest thing about going to DevDays? The
    fact that it was a group of people like me!!!!! (No
    other "soccer moms" do what I do all day, & I was
    beginning to feel pretty isolated :-D )
    Thanks alot everybody!

    Orbit

    Orbit, Apr 26, 2004