    pass the mcp exam?

    thanks in advance.

    alysha

    alysha, Nov 16, 2005

  2. alysha

    dthmtlgod Guest

    I don't think their is such a thing as a MCP exam.

    If you pass any exam (at least most of them), you become a MCP.

    dthmtlgod, Nov 16, 2005

  3. alysha

    MitchS Guest

    "dthmtlgod" <> wrote in message
    >I don't think their is such a thing as a MCP exam.
    >
    > If you pass any exam (at least most of them), you become a MCP.

    Then there is such thing as an MCP exam, in fact there are many of them.
    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.

    MitchS, Nov 16, 2005
  4. alysha

    Taylor Guest

    Taylor, Nov 17, 2005