    I'll appreciate detail response.

    thanks
    , Jul 19, 2004

  2. Eric Guest

    wrote:

    > Hi All,
    >
    > Can anyone guide me on how to prepare for the 70-320 test?
    > Which book to read and what all websites to take free
    > practice tests?

    Amit Kalani's blue traning guide:
    www.techcontent.com

    > My status working full time 8-10 hours. Wife and a 2
    > month old baby.

    I work closer to 12 hours, with 2 teenagers. There's rarely any
    peaceful and quiet moments in our house! (it was quiet one day and I
    couldn't believe it - I wanted to tape the quiet just so I could
    remember what it sounds like).

    But, congrats on the baby! A word of advice: take lots of photos and
    videos of your baby as he/she grows up. I didn't do this :-(

    And don't spoil the kid. Too many families with 2 working parents spoil
    the kids because that's the easiest thing to do. It's hard to instill
    the proper amount of discipline, but it's critical that it be done.

    Eric
    Eric, Jul 20, 2004

  3. Maheeta Guest

    Free Practice Tests? Most sites give you ~10 Free Demo
    Questions, but then you have to pay for more.

    The least expensive site I have found is www.walshsw.com,
    but still looking.

    Regards,

    Maheeta