    enlarge.

    I had tried unblocking popups in the firefox settings to no avail.

    How can I fix this?

    ODB, Sep 23, 2006

  2. ODB

    sittingduck Guest

    ODB wrote:

    > Im running Firefox 1.5.0.7. Whenever im on a site and click for example,
    > "enlarge image" it pops up in a tiny window which I cant maximise or cant
    > enlarge.
    >
    > I had tried unblocking popups in the firefox settings to no avail.
    >
    > How can I fix this?

    I don't think it's something you an 'fix' since this behaviour is expected,
    and coded that way. There may be a way to tell firefox not to let it happen,
    but I'm not sure how. You could try holding Cntrl while clicking (opens link
    in a new tab) or opening the link in a new window.

    sittingduck, Sep 23, 2006

  3. ODB

    ODB Guest

    wierd, it has worked for me before, seems to be a more recent problem.

    automatic install perhaps?

    ODB, Sep 24, 2006