    can I purchase the comics"

    I have the whole story on how Tintin was created, but it's in french.

    Thanks guys

    bejaia, Jan 10, 2006

  2. bejaia

    Impmon Guest

    On 10 Jan 2006 10:01:14 -0800, "bejaia" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I'm new to this group and thanks a lot. I'd like to purchase all the
    >Tintin series on DVD. I know I can do it online. My question is "where
    >can I purchase the comics"
    >
    >I have the whole story on how Tintin was created, but it's in french.

    They might still be available at a bookstore like Barnes. Last I
    checked, they were offering a hard civer version that contained 3
    complete comic books each for a total of 7 volumes (21 comics)
    Failing that eBay may be the only way.
    Spam block in place, no emil reply is expected at all.

    Impmon, Jan 11, 2006

  3. "bejaia" <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I'm new to this group and thanks a lot. I'd like to purchase all the
    >Tintin series on DVD. I know I can do it online. My question is "where
    >can I purchase the comics"
    >
    >I have the whole story on how Tintin was created, but it's in french.
    >
    >Thanks guys

    I was brought up reading Tintin and Hardy Boys books. My sister
    inherited all my books, some in French some in English. I have a
    couple of the feature-length movies on tape too. As to the dvd's of
    the animated tv-series, I often purchase items from alapage.com in
    France (shipping to North America surprisingly is only about 5 days)
    and they have the Tintin tv series, they list (just checked) 218
    results found in my search on Tintin DVD. Prices start around 10
    Euros, and they have a "used" section for half the price, just like on
    Amazon.com's previously owned stuff.

    failing that, check the prices in fnac.com in France too, they're
    similar to alapage.com but sometimes have more items in a particular
    category.

    Paul

    Paul LEFEBVRE
    londonpaul@*removethis*sympatico.ca
    My book is now available on Amazon.com and other online booksellers, and at your favorite bookstore.
    Visit my website for the link to the Amazon.com listing.
    http://www.geocities.com/joeyp99

    Paul LEFEBVRE, Jan 11, 2006
  4. un fake di Alberto, Jan 11, 2006
  5. bejaia

    miskailo

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Tintin in Serbia & Slovenian

    Hi,

    I am selling Tintin, Asterix, Lucky Luke, Gaston, Spirou et
    Fantasio and all other world wide famous comics in Serbian -
    Yugoslavian language, as well as in Croatian and Slovenian.

    If you're interested in let me know and I will send you a list.
    Contact:

    Regards from Beograd, Serbia, Europe

    Misa

    miskailo, Jul 19, 2006