    For many years now I haven't seen tinned Golden Plums
    on supermarket shelves. Are they still available?

    Regards
    Jonathon, Jan 6, 2009

  2. Jonathon

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 18:04:41 +0000, Jonathon wrote:

    > For many years now I haven't seen tinned Golden Plums on supermarket
    > shelves. Are they still available?
    >
    > Regards

    Here, have a free google on me, you lazy ****.

    <http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=tinned Golden Plums&btnG=Google
    +Search&meta=>

    Aardvark, Jan 6, 2009

  3. Jonathon

    ian field Guest

    "Jonathon" <> wrote in message
    > For many years now I haven't seen tinned Golden Plums
    > on supermarket shelves. Are they still available?
    >
    > Regards

    They give you the shits, so no one buys them anymore!
    ian field, Jan 6, 2009
  4. Jonathon

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 22:07:55 -0000, "ian field"
    <> wrote:

    >They give you the shits, so no one buys them anymore!

    So why do prunes still sell?
    Evan Platt, Jan 6, 2009
  5. Jonathon

    ian field Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 22:07:55 -0000, "ian field"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>They give you the shits, so no one buys them anymore!

    > So why do prunes still sell?
    > --

    Plenty of people FOS.

    Dried apricots work even better.