    presented by each episode. Since I have not view any of these version, can
    anyone help? 26 minutes for 7 epiosdes (average 3.71 minutes) missing?
    Thanks in advance

    Nobody, May 17, 2004

  2. Nobody

    John Howells Guest

    "Nobody" <> wrote

    > The zone 1 version is 324 minutes and the zone 2 version is 350 minutes,
    > does anyone know what are the differences. The only thing that I can think
    > of is the zone 1 version is a continuous run and the zone 2 version is
    > presented by each episode. Since I have not view any of these version, can
    > anyone help? 26 minutes for 7 epiosdes (average 3.71 minutes) missing?
    > Thanks in advance

    Amazon UK and Play both report the UK release as 350 minutes, but the box
    reports 315 minutes, and it actually totals 317 minutes and 4 seconds, plus
    a 57 minute documentary. The 317 minutes would be a little over 330 minutes
    if played at 24 fps for R1 against 25 fps for the UK, so either way there is
    about a six minute discrepancy, but not as much as 26 minutes.

    John Howells

    John Howells, May 17, 2004

  3. Nobody

    Nobody Guest

    So it is presented one episode as a time and not a continuous 6-hour run.
    Right?

    Nobody, May 18, 2004
  4. Nobody

    John Howells Guest

    "Nobody" <> wrote

    > So it is presented one episode as a time and not a continuous 6-hour run.
    > Right?

    Yes, on the UK version.

    John Howells

    John Howells, May 18, 2004