TIMOTHY ROTHSCHILD?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by the_wise_elder, Jul 15, 2005.

  1. HAS ANYONE HEARD OF SOMEBODY NAMED TIMOTHY ROTHSCHILD?

    the_wise_elder, Jul 15, 2005

  2. the_wise_elder

    Finch Guest

    "the_wise_elder" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > HAS ANYONE HEARD OF SOMEBODY NAMED TIMOTHY ROTHSCHILD?

    Yes.

    Finch, Jul 15, 2005

  3. IS HE A FAMOUS ARCTIC PHOTOGRAPHER? PLUS I THINK I SCREWED UP, HIS
    FIRST NAME IS TIM, NOT TIMOTHY.

    the_wise_elder, Jul 15, 2005
  4. the_wise_elder

    Owamanga Guest

    On 15 Jul 2005 07:10:09 -0700, "the_wise_elder"
    <> wrote:

    >IS HE A FAMOUS ARCTIC PHOTOGRAPHER? PLUS I THINK I SCREWED UP, HIS
    >FIRST NAME IS TIM, NOT TIMOTHY.

    Perhaps this is a new use of the word 'famous' I'm not familiar with.

    Either that, or you've still got his name wrong.

    Google on "arctic photographer tim" and see if of them are who you
    seek.

    ------------

    #447278 +(443)- [X]
    <[UCR]FYZZIX> CAPS LOCK: ITS LIKE THE CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME

    #13553 +(686)- [X]
    <Phen-Away> I just figured out what scroll lock does
    <AutistiCat> What does it do?
    <Phen-Away> You see that light by caps lock? Well, it turns on when
    you press scroll lock

    #93856 +(585)- [X]
    ( PuffinFreshWog ) I gOT a NeW wINAmP Vis, it MAKEs my KeYbOaRd liGHTS
    FLaSH IN bEAt WIth tHe MUsIc... TOo Bad IT ActUAllY effecTs tHe CapS
    LoCk :O(

    344 +(422)- [X]
    <concubine> NO CAPSLOCK! I AM UKRAINE

    40750 +(240)- [X]
    <yah-yah> what is CAPS ABUSE?
    <Nyarlathotep-> half of your question

    #50676 +(144)- [X]
    <[LH]Georg> PAIN LEADS TO ANGER. AND ANGER LEADS TO CAPS LOCK. AND
    CAPS LOCK LEADS TO REVOLTING PEOPLE IN AN IRC CHANNEL.

    #15353 +(1365)- [X]
    <Hvatti> MY CAPS-LOCK IS ON AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT OFF.. CAN
    ANYONE HELP ME???
    <[DoD]Xiao> typ capslock button :p
    <aegis> Hvatti: hold down shift while writing instead...^^
    <Hvatti> hey that shift-thing works thx!!!
    <Hvatti> but it*s pretty difficult to write while holding a shift:::
    <Lilly-> omg
    <Lilly-> Hvatti find "caps lock" key and press it once
    <Lilly-> number 3 from bottom left
    <Hvatti> where can i find it
    <Tiger> hehe :D
    <aegis> at the left of your keyboard
    <Hvatti> ok thanx::
    <Hvatti> YES IT WORKED!!!
    <Lilly-> aamm
    <aegis> apparently it didn't
    <Lilly-> lol
    <Hvatti> CAN I NOW RELEASE THE SHIFT?
    <aegis> yes
    <aegis> you have to release the shift.
    <Lilly-> omg how sweet !!
    <Hvatti> like this?
    * Lilly- faints
    <aegis> yep, just like that

    --
    Owamanga!
    http://www.pbase.com/owamanga

    Owamanga, Jul 15, 2005
  5. I GOT HIS NAME RIGHT SMARTIE...HE IS A FRAUD...I CAN'T FIND ANY INFO ON
    HIM NO WHERE NO HOW....I KNOW THUMBLEED IS FULL OF YOU KNOW WHAT....

    the_wise_elder, Jul 15, 2005
  6. the_wise_elder

    Chris Brown Guest

    In article <>,
    the_wise_elder <> wrote:
    >IS HE A FAMOUS ARCTIC PHOTOGRAPHER? PLUS I THINK I SCREWED UP, HIS
    >FIRST NAME IS TIM, NOT TIMOTHY.

    There's no need to SHOUT!

    Chris Brown, Jul 15, 2005
  7. the_wise_elder

    Owamanga Guest

    On 15 Jul 2005 07:51:20 -0700, "the_wise_elder"
    <> wrote:

    >I GOT HIS NAME RIGHT SMARTIE...HE IS A FRAUD...I CAN'T FIND ANY INFO ON
    >HIM NO WHERE NO HOW....I KNOW THUMBLEED IS FULL OF YOU KNOW WHAT....

    I think I'm happy in the feeling that I still don't know what the ****
    you are talking about.

    --
    Owamanga!
    http://www.pbase.com/owamanga

    Owamanga, Jul 15, 2005
  8. the_wise_elder

    Bert Hyman Guest

    (the_wise_elder) wrote in

    > HIS FIRST NAME IS TIM

    Is that some sort of Monty Python joke?

    --
    Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN |

    Bert Hyman, Jul 15, 2005
  9. the_wise_elder

    carrigman Guest

    WHO?

    Carrigman

    carrigman, Jul 15, 2005
  10. David H. Lipman, Jul 15, 2005
  11. ITS VERY SIMPLE SMARTIE...TRY TO PAY ATTENTION...ITS A FRAUD FRAUD
    FRAUD FRAUD FRUAD!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE BEING PERPETRATED ON A FRAUD BY
    THUMBLEED WHO CLAIM TIM ROTHSCHILD IS A FAMOUS ARCTIC PHOTOGRAPHER WHO
    IT TURNS OUT DOES NOT EVEN EXISTS!!!!!!! THERE IS NOT ONE EVIDENCE OF
    PROOF HE IS EVEN A PERSON OR WORSE A PHOTOGRAPHER AT
    ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    the_wise_elder, Jul 15, 2005
  12. the_wise_elder

    Tony Guest

    Tony, Jul 15, 2005
  13. ok i will start using small letters...does that make everybody HAPPY?
    what should we do next sing songs and have a CAMPFIRE? I CAN'T BELIEVE
    YOU CARE MORE ABOUT THAT WHEN THIS WEBSITE THUMBLEED THAT CLAIMS TIM
    ROTHSCHILD IS AN EXPERT ARCTIC PHOTOGRAPHER WHEN HE DOES NOT EVEN
    EXIST!!!!!! WE NEED TO STAND UP TO **CRIMINALS** LIKE THUMBLEED
    ....WHERE IS YOUR PROFESSIONAL DIGITY?

    the_wise_elder, Jul 15, 2005
  14. the_wise_elder

    Doug Payne Guest

    On 15/07/2005 2:23 PM, the_wise_elder wrote:

    > ...WHERE IS YOUR PROFESSIONAL DIGITY?

    Sounds like your professional digity is up yer professional arse.

    Doug Payne, Jul 15, 2005
  15. From: "the_wise_elder" <>

    | ok i will start using small letters...does that make everybody HAPPY?
    | what should we do next sing songs and have a CAMPFIRE? I CAN'T BELIEVE
    | YOU CARE MORE ABOUT THAT WHEN THIS WEBSITE THUMBLEED THAT CLAIMS TIM
    | ROTHSCHILD IS AN EXPERT ARCTIC PHOTOGRAPHER WHEN HE DOES NOT EVEN
    | EXIST!!!!!! WE NEED TO STAND UP TO **CRIMINALS** LIKE THUMBLEED
    | ...WHERE IS YOUR PROFESSIONAL DIGITY?

    No. You should write properly using structured English as taught to you thus everyone will
    understand the subject matter of your post.

    Posting in all capitol letters is shows laziness, ineptitude, it is hard to read and in
    UseNet News Groups it is akin to shouting.

    To be taken seriously and to be understand, thats an important posting convention.

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    David H. Lipman, Jul 15, 2005
  16. the_wise_elder

    Neil Ellwood Guest

    On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 11:23:04 -0700, the_wise_elder wrote:

    > ok i will start using small letters...does that make everybody HAPPY?
    > what should we do next sing songs and have a CAMPFIRE? I CAN'T BELIEVE
    > YOU CARE MORE ABOUT THAT WHEN THIS WEBSITE THUMBLEED THAT CLAIMS TIM
    > ROTHSCHILD IS AN EXPERT ARCTIC PHOTOGRAPHER WHEN HE DOES NOT EVEN
    > EXIST!!!!!! WE NEED TO STAND UP TO **CRIMINALS** LIKE THUMBLEED
    > ...WHERE IS YOUR PROFESSIONAL DIGITY?

    Where are your newsnet manners?
    --
    neil
    delete delete to reply

    Neil Ellwood, Jul 15, 2005
  17. the_wise_elder

    Neil Ellwood Guest

    On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 14:33:50 +0000, Owamanga wrote:

    > On 15 Jul 2005 07:10:09 -0700, "the_wise_elder"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>IS HE A FAMOUS ARCTIC PHOTOGRAPHER? PLUS I THINK I SCREWED UP, HIS
    >>FIRST NAME IS TIM, NOT TIMOTHY.

    > Perhaps this is a new use of the word 'famous' I'm not familiar with.
    >
    > Either that, or you've still got his name wrong.
    >
    > Google on "arctic photographer tim" and see if of them are who you
    > seek.

    Why do you think he is able to do that when he cannot use usenet?
    --
    neil
    delete delete to reply

    Neil Ellwood, Jul 15, 2005
  18. the_wise_elder

    Owamanga Guest

    On 15 Jul 2005 10:54:26 -0700, "the_wise_elder"
    <> wrote:

    >ITS VERY SIMPLE SMARTIE...TRY TO PAY ATTENTION...ITS A FRAUD FRAUD
    >FRAUD FRAUD FRUAD!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE BEING PERPETRATED ON A FRAUD BY
    >THUMBLEED WHO CLAIM TIM ROTHSCHILD IS A FAMOUS ARCTIC PHOTOGRAPHER WHO
    >IT TURNS OUT DOES NOT EVEN EXISTS!!!!!!! THERE IS NOT ONE EVIDENCE OF
    >PROOF HE IS EVEN A PERSON OR WORSE A PHOTOGRAPHER AT
    >ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Well, now it's as clear as mud. Saying FRAUD five times really helped,
    and all those exclamation marks are really cool.

    This website, it exists only on your hard-drive does it?

    P.S. WTF are you talking about?

    --
    Owamanga!
    http://www.pbase.com/owamanga

    Owamanga, Jul 15, 2005
  19. Ok, ok, I do not understand you, how you can be so calm at a time like
    this....So I will be Mr. Calm just like all of you and start from the
    beginning...I went to a website called www.thumbleed.com, and they said
    they have a photographer there who did arctic photos for them and he is
    world famous....then I asked you people who I thought were experts and
    all you LITTLE LADIES want to do is COMPLAIN THAT I'M USING BIG
    LETTERS!!!!!!!!! DON'T YOU REALIZE THEY COULD STEAL YOUR WORK NEXT? I
    KNOW I DON'T WANT MY PHOTOS STOLEN FROM ME....DO YOU???????

    the_wise_elder, Jul 15, 2005
  20. the_wise_elder

    Mark² Guest

    > ok i will start using small letters...does that make everybody HAPPY?
    > what should we do next sing songs and have a CAMPFIRE? I CAN'T BELIEVE
    > YOU CARE MORE ABOUT THAT WHEN THIS WEBSITE THUMBLEED THAT CLAIMS TIM
    > ROTHSCHILD IS AN EXPERT ARCTIC PHOTOGRAPHER WHEN HE DOES NOT EVEN
    > EXIST!!!!!! WE NEED TO STAND UP TO **CRIMINALS** LIKE THUMBLEED
    > ...WHERE IS YOUR PROFESSIONAL DIGITY?

    Bye bye!

    Mark², Jul 15, 2005