    most welcome..

    Thanks

    Kat
    kathos, Jul 7, 2004

  2. kathos

    harryph Guest

    you cant not learn enough in just 1 week of course to pass
    a exam and know your stuff, what other experience do you
    have???

    all the courses for
    >the MCSE 2003 and so far I have done two of the modules

    but not sat either
    >exam. (In my defence they have been really close together

    and time is the
    >enemy). Some of the trainers say that the modules overlap

    a lot so it may be
    >best to get quite a few out of the way before sitting any

    exams and others
    >say I should sit the exam after completing the weeks

    training as it will be
    >fresh in my head.
    >
    >Just wondering how other people have gone about it - any

    opinions/advice

    harryph, Jul 7, 2004

  3. kathos

    kathos Guest

    erm.. well I'm not sure, that's why I'm asking! I have never done these
    tracks before so I don't know how well related the exams are to the
    courseware.

    (I have 3 years on the job experience and before that did a 4 year degree in
    computers)

    kathos, Jul 7, 2004
  4. kathos

    Guest Guest

    i suggest getting some of the measureup exam sims. and see
    how ya go if ya get around 80% on them ya ready

    Guest, Jul 7, 2004
  5. kathos

    Steve Guest

    I think you would be best off buying some MCSE books on
    2003 then taking those classes if you already have a
    computer backround.

    Steve, Jul 7, 2004
  6. kathos

    catwalker63 Guest

    There are mixed reviews for the MOC courses but I have not found them very
    helpful. You will need additional study time and some practice with the
    product before attempting the exams. Also, using a practice exam
    (transcenders seem to get the best reviews) to test your progress as you
    study is a very good idea. Pay attention to the exam objectives and make
    sure you are strong in all of them before sitting the exam.

    Good luck!

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 7, 2004
  7. kathos

    Neil Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in news:#hS1
    $:

    > You will need additional study time and some practice with the
    > product before attempting the exams.

    nothing beats hands on for learning the product...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 8, 2004