Time's Worst Pictures of the Year

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by ~~NoMad~~, Dec 16, 2005.

  1. ~~NoMad~~

    ~~NoMad~~ Guest

    ~~NoMad~~, Dec 16, 2005

  2. ~~NoMad~~

    Scott W Guest

    ~~NoMad~~ wrote:
    > Here are Time magazines Worst Pictures of the Year!
    >
    > http://www.time.com/time/yip/2005/index.html
    >
    > Horrible!!
    >
    > NM

    And why do you say that?

    Photography captures the events of our times, this year has been one of
    many problem, some problems man kind has made and other nature has
    thrust upon us.

    Scott

    Scott W, Dec 16, 2005

  3. ~~NoMad~~

    ~~NoMad~~ Guest

    "Scott W" <> wrote in message
    > ~~NoMad~~ wrote:
    >> Here are Time magazines Worst Pictures of the Year!
    >>
    >> http://www.time.com/time/yip/2005/index.html
    >>
    >> Horrible!!
    >>
    >> NM

    > And why do you say that?
    >
    > Photography captures the events of our times, this year has been one of
    > many problem, some problems man kind has made and other nature has
    > thrust upon us.

    They may be good photos but they are Horrible Pictures!

    NM

    ~~NoMad~~, Dec 16, 2005
  4. ~~NoMad~~

    Rich Guest

    On 16 Dec 2005 11:35:27 -0800, "Scott W" <> wrote:

    >~~NoMad~~ wrote:
    >> Here are Time magazines Worst Pictures of the Year!
    >>
    >> http://www.time.com/time/yip/2005/index.html
    >>
    >> Horrible!!
    >>
    >> NM

    >And why do you say that?
    >
    >Photography captures the events of our times, this year has been one of
    >many problem, some problems man kind has made and other nature has
    >thrust upon us.
    >
    >Scott

    And nothing else happened this year at all?

    Rich, Dec 17, 2005
  5. ~~NoMad~~

    ASAAR Guest

    On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 11:45:23 -0800, ~~NoMad~~ wrote:

    >> Photography captures the events of our times, this year has been one of
    >> many problem, some problems man kind has made and other nature has
    >> thrust upon us.

    > They may be good photos but they are Horrible Pictures!

    I bought that issue of Time earlier today, the first in a decade
    or two. Some of the events captured were horrendous, but the photos
    were good and wonderful. I only glanced at a few in the store and
    haven't yet looked at any more. To atone for your horrible opinion,
    you must identify the lens used on the magazine's cover.

    ASAAR, Dec 17, 2005
  6. In article <-privat.org>, ~~NoMad~~
    <> wrote:

    > Here are Time magazines Worst Pictures of the Year!

    Typical of what photojournalism is these days. But there is much more
    to photography than just news photos.

    Randall Ainsworth, Dec 17, 2005
  7. ~~NoMad~~

    ~~NoMad~~ Guest

    "ASAAR" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 11:45:23 -0800, ~~NoMad~~ wrote:
    >
    >>> Photography captures the events of our times, this year has been one of
    >>> many problem, some problems man kind has made and other nature has
    >>> thrust upon us.

    >> They may be good photos but they are Horrible Pictures!

    > I bought that issue of Time earlier today, the first in a decade
    > or two. Some of the events captured were horrendous, but the photos
    > were good and wonderful. I only glanced at a few in the store and
    > haven't yet looked at any more. To atone for your horrible opinion,
    > you must identify the lens used on the magazine's cover.

    That's easy it is a Genuine Glass Lens!

    BTW: Next year Time Magazine's photos need to be even better!

    Mutilated bodies, real blood, and gore!

    MN

    ~~NoMad~~, Dec 17, 2005