    I missed this in the theatre and am currently reading the book. I've heard
    from different accounts that the movie was pretty dismal compared to the
    novel, however I'm still curious to see it.

    Peter, Feb 4, 2004

  2. Peter

    TSKO Guest

    ?
    > I missed this in the theatre and am currently reading the book. I've heard
    > from different accounts that the movie was pretty dismal compared to the
    > novel, however I'm still curious to see it.

    I havent read the book...but the movie for me was a "check your brain at the
    door" flick...just go into it not expecting much but having a good time
    watching it.....

    TSKO, Feb 4, 2004

  3. Peter

    Justin Guest

    TSKO wrote on [Wed, 04 Feb 2004 15:59:51 GMT]:

    > "Peter" <> wrote in message
    >> Just wondering if anyone has an ETA on when "Timeline" will be out on DVD

    > ?
    >> I missed this in the theatre and am currently reading the book. I've heard
    >> from different accounts that the movie was pretty dismal compared to the
    >> novel, however I'm still curious to see it.
    >>

    > I havent read the book...but the movie for me was a "check your brain at the
    > door" flick...just go into it not expecting much but having a good time
    > watching it.....

    Yeah. It certainly was. Of course, it was better than I expected. Had
    some interesting time paradoxes to it as well.

    Justin, Feb 4, 2004
  4. Peter

    Mike7883uk Guest

    >Just wondering if anyone has an ETA on when "Timeline" will be out on DVD

    Should be around April.

    Mike

    Mike7883uk, Feb 4, 2004
  5. Peter

    DVDfanatico Guest

    I loved it. For a Miachael Crichton novel much of it took place in the past.
    If you liked the action of Braveheart you'll probably like Timeline. Good
    actors too.

    -DVDfanatico

    DVDfanatico, Feb 5, 2004