    VIETNAM VET
    82 abn div 3rd BDE
    Pho Loi 1969

    Vet, Jan 10, 2010

  2. Vet

    Stubbo of Oz Guest

    On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 15:17:19 -0500, "Vet" <> wrote:

    >Can someone tell me why I lose Time and date when I turn my computer off?
    >When I turn it on a couple of days the time and date is wrong, and how to
    >fix it?The time is located at the bottom right corner.
    > Thanks for the inf. and your help.
    > VIETNAM VET
    > 82 abn div 3rd BDE
    > Pho Loi 1969

    You try replacing your CMOS battery.

    See here:-

    ----------------
    Stubbo of Oz
    ----------------

    Stubbo of Oz, Jan 10, 2010

  3. Vet

    Vet Guest

    Thanks for responding.
    Vietnam Vet

    Vet, Jan 10, 2010
  4. "Vet" <> wrote in message
    > Can someone tell me why I lose Time and date when I turn my computer off?
    > When I turn it on a couple of days the time and date is wrong, and how to
    > fix it?The time is located at the bottom right corner.
    > Thanks for the inf. and your help.
    > VIETNAM VET
    > 82 abn div 3rd BDE
    > Pho Loi 1969

    You need a new CMOS battery. The battery os located on the mother board
    inside the machine, if it's a desktop machine, you can easily replace it
    yourself. The battery is typically a 2032, and is widely available at drug
    stores, Target, and WalMart.

    Jeff Strickland, Jan 11, 2010