  1. teem

    teem Guest

    It's about time.

    teem, Jan 22, 2006

  2. teem

    Eaton Wings Guest

    teem <> wrote in
    news::

    > It's about time.

    You're wrong. It's out this Tuesday the 24th.

    Eaton Wings, Jan 22, 2006

  3. teem

    jayembee Guest

    teem <> wrote:

    > Time tunnel Out Tuesday the 30th!

    First of all, the 30th is a Monday, not a Tuesday.

    Second of all, TIME TUNNEL is actually coming out on the 24th.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Jan 22, 2006
  4. teem

    Gilgamesh Guest

    "teem" <> wrote in message
    > It's about time.

    No actually that was the other time travel show

    It's about time, it's about space,
    About two men in the strangest place.
    It's about time, it's about flight -
    Traveling faster than the speed of light.

    This is the tale of the brave crew
    As through the barrier of time they flew.
    Past a fighting minuteman,
    Past an armored knight,
    Past a Roman warrior,
    To this ancient site.

    It's about caves,cavemen too,
    About a time when the earth was new.
    Wait'll they see what is in sight!
    Is it good luck or is it good night?
    It's about two astronauts, it's about their fate,
    It's about a woman and her prehistoric mate.

    Gilgamesh, Jan 22, 2006
  5. teem

    kcw Guest

    Are we talking about the old tv series from the 60's?

    kcw, Jan 22, 2006
  6. teem

    Alpha Guest

    Alpha, Jan 22, 2006
  7. teem

    Eaton Wings Guest

    "Alpha" <> wrote in

    > "kcw" <> wrote in message
    >> Are we talking about the old tv series from the 60's?

    > Yes:
    >
    > http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BOH8Z0/qid=1137969467/sr=8-1/ref=p
    > d_bbs_1/104-2875328-0225539?n=507846&s=dvd&v=glance

    I like all the reviews for something that hasn't even been released yet.
    IMO, Amazon ratings have about as much credibility as ebay's rating
    "system."

    Eaton Wings, Jan 22, 2006
  8. teem

    teem Guest

    No, Tony & Doug.Theres SO MANY people out there ready to correct. On

    teem, Jan 23, 2006
  9. I already got them. One retailer (not Amazon) obviously thought international
    shipping would be slower and did sent them early. You will not be disappointed with
    the image quality. But the DVDs are flippers (urgkk).

    On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 16:52:02 -0600, Eaton Wings wrote:

    >>"Alpha" <> wrote in
    >>

    >>> "kcw" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Yes:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BOH8Z0/qid=1137969467/sr=8-1/ref=p
    >>> d_bbs_1/104-2875328-0225539?n=507846&s=dvd&v=glance
    >>>

    >>I like all the reviews for something that hasn't even been released yet.
    >>IMO, Amazon ratings have about as much credibility as ebay's rating
    >>"system."

    Regards

    Frank-Rainer Grahl

    Frank-Rainer Grahl, Jan 23, 2006