    why does it take my notepad 20min to 40min
    to find my wireless network ?

    /kent
    kent, Oct 29, 2008

  2. kent

    John Guest

    You're lucky. My notepad can't detect any wifi at all. I can only use
    notepad to type text. My notebook does detect wifi network in a few seconds
    though.

    Perhaps you need the latest WiFi card driver?

    That's all I can say without knowing what you have (OS version + service
    packs, notebook, WiFi etc).

    John, Oct 29, 2008

  3. Hi
    If you would give more information about what your Notepad Wireless hardware
    is like, and What "my wireless network" means, there might be a chance that
    someone can provide focused help.
    Otherwise.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Oct 29, 2008