Time Synchronization

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?QW5kcmV5?=, Aug 29, 2005.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?QW5kcmV5?=, Aug 29, 2005

  2. "Andrey" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Has anyone had problems doing time synchronization on WinXP64? Tried from
    > the "Internet Time" tab with all of the NTP servers, unspecific error, no
    > event.

    The Internet Time tab seems to have a bug in x64.
    If I click on Update Now without having applied the selected server first
    (using the Apply button or by clicking OK) then I get this error, too.
    However, if the server is already applied everything works as expected.

    Bernhard Dietrich, Aug 29, 2005

  3. Thanks! Yes, that seems to work fine, except for time.windows.com which I
    think didn't work on 32 bit either.

    =?Utf-8?B?QW5kcmV5?=, Aug 29, 2005