    the copied files instead of the time stamp of the burning time?
    Thank you!
    Willem.

    Willem, Jan 14, 2005

  2. Willem

    Sky King Guest

    Willem wrote:
    > Hi,
    > How I can get at burning with Windows XP Pro the original time stamps
    > on the copied files instead of the time stamp of the burning time?

    I don't think XP has that option. Instead of using the built-in XP CD
    burning software, purchase a retail package that will allow you to set to
    option for retaining the original date-time on the files you burn. Most of
    the major brands will have this option, plus a lot more things that will
    make using your CD-R/W drive easier.

    --

    ....Sky

    Tom "Sky" King