    within what time should all the 5 exams be completed for
    MCSD & how to apply for certificate after completing the 5
    exams within a long time span (say in terms of months)?

    gana, Apr 20, 2004

  2. >within what time should all the 5 exams be completed for
    >MCSD & how to apply for certificate after completing the 5
    >exams within a long time span (say in terms of months)?

    You can take as long as you want, that is, until the exams are
    retired.

    The certificates used to be sent out automatically, whether or not
    that is still the case, I don't know. They're not much to look at
    anyway.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 20, 2004

  3. If you are just starting on the .NET certification track, you will surely
    have years to complete all 5 tests. And you don't "apply" for certificates,
    just take the tests and then the Certification Matrix figures out what
    you've done. They are watching. ;)

    Brad Williams

    Brad Williams, Apr 20, 2004