    there is any time limitation since you take the first
    exam until you finish all of them and get certification.
    Thanks!
    Hong, Mar 15, 2005

  2. Hi Hong,

    The only limit is that exams are eventually retired and you might (although
    not always) lose any certification that is based on a retired exam.

    Exam retirements are posted in June for exams that will be retired one year
    later.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Mar 15, 2005

  3. Hong

    Hong Guest

    Thanks, Cindy!

    Hong, Mar 16, 2005
  4. Hong

    coolrock Guest

    As for me,I took a month per subject.It should be only one month(I think).But
    if you are busy,your schedule will be different.Normally,one month is enough
    for a subject.

    coolrock, Mar 16, 2005