    I've just switched to FireFox Thunderbird and I notice that about 20% of
    the headers are showing the time instead of the date, is there a way to
    fix this, thanks.

    Howlis, Dec 18, 2004

  2. Howlis

    Howlis Guest

    Howlis wrote:
    > I've just switched to FireFox Thunderbird and I notice that about 20% of
    > the headers are showing the time instead of the date, is there a way to
    > fix this, thanks.

    ok just worked it out, it's the times for the active day, Doh!

    Howlis, Dec 18, 2004

  3. Howlis

    gpierre Guest

    Howlis wrote:
    > Howlis wrote:
    >
    >> I've just switched to FireFox Thunderbird and I notice that about 20%
    >> of the headers are showing the time instead of the date, is there a
    >> way to fix this, thanks.

    > ok just worked it out, it's the times for the active day, Doh!

    As my Grandfather said to me; "Think twice act once".

    gpierre, Dec 18, 2004
  4. On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 22:05:12 +0000, gpierre <>
    wrote:

    >Howlis wrote:
    >> Howlis wrote:
    >>
    >>> I've just switched to FireFox Thunderbird and I notice that about 20%
    >>> of the headers are showing the time instead of the date, is there a
    >>> way to fix this, thanks.

    >> ok just worked it out, it's the times for the active day, Doh!

    >As my Grandfather said to me; "Think twice act once".

    Dear oh dear, if I stopped to think twice I would rarely doing
    anything.

    Lurk re_relurking, Dec 19, 2004
  5. Howlis

    Howlis Guest

    gpierre wrote:
    > Howlis wrote:
    >
    >> Howlis wrote:
    >>
    >>> I've just switched to FireFox Thunderbird and I notice that about 20%
    >>> of the headers are showing the time instead of the date, is there a
    >>> way to fix this, thanks.

    >> ok just worked it out, it's the times for the active day, Doh!

    > As my Grandfather said to me; "Think twice act once".

    I've not heard that saying, but I have heard "Measure twice cut once".

    Howlis, Dec 19, 2004