    suggest one to use with ntlworld?
    TIA
    Alan Curtis
    Alan Curtis, Feb 19, 2004

  2. Alan Curtis

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:52:41 +0000, Alan Curtis wrote:

    >In switching from Demon to ntlworld (but still using Turnpike as mail
    >client), I have lost my record of the Demon time server, Can anyone
    >suggest one to use with ntlworld?

    ntp.cs.strath.ac.uk
    ntp1.strath.ac.uk
    ntp3.strath.ac.uk
    ntp2.strath.ac.uk
    ntp.blueyonder.co.uk

    The NTL box, isn't working?
    time.cableol.net

    Can't see the Demon one anymore, used www.google.com ? I found it was -
    ntp.demon.co.uk

    Don't like those, www.google.com
    Searched the web for
    time servers uk
    Results 1 - 10 of about 2,080,000. Search took 0.30 seconds.

    Finds,
    http://www.timetools.co.uk/
    and several more....

    .... or what every NTL'er should know about
    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/robin.d.h.walker/cmtips
    leading to
    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/robin.d.h.walker/cmtips/timesync.html

    >TIA
    >Alan Curtis

    <snip>

    You 001SPAM is in the wrong place, Any junk still hits
    "@curtisa.fsbusiness.co.uk" , you may not get it but the server does
    then spends a day ot so trying to deliver it before giving up.

    Then again as you setup
    From: Alan Curtis <snipped addy>

    You are only helping spammers reach you.

    Me
    why?, Feb 19, 2004

  3. Alan Curtis

    Alan Curtis Guest

    In article <>, why? <fgrirp*sg
    c@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> writes

    >On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:52:41 +0000, Alan Curtis wrote:
    >
    >>In switching from Demon to ntlworld (but still using Turnpike as mail
    >>client), I have lost my record of the Demon time server, Can anyone
    >>suggest one to use with ntlworld?

    >ntp.cs.strath.ac.uk
    >ntp1.strath.ac.uk
    >ntp3.strath.ac.uk
    >ntp2.strath.ac.uk
    >ntp.blueyonder.co.uk
    >
    >The NTL box, isn't working?
    >time.cableol.net
    >
    >Can't see the Demon one anymore, used www.google.com ? I found it was -
    >ntp.demon.co.uk
    >

    >Don't like those, www.google.com
    >Searched the web for
    >time servers uk
    >Results 1 - 10 of about 2,080,000. Search took 0.30 seconds.
    >
    >Finds,
    >http://www.timetools.co.uk/
    >and several more....
    >
    >... or what every NTL'er should know about
    >http://homepage.ntlworld.com/robin.d.h.walker/cmtips
    >leading to
    >http://homepage.ntlworld.com/robin.d.h.walker/cmtips/timesync.html
    >
    >>TIA
    >>Alan Curtis

    ><snip>
    >
    >You 001SPAM is in the wrong place, Any junk still hits
    >"@curtisa.fsbusiness.co.uk" , you may not get it but the server does
    >then spends a day ot so trying to deliver it before giving up.
    >
    >http://members.aol.com/emailfaq/mungfaq.html
    >
    >Then again as you setup
    >From: Alan Curtis <snipped addy>
    >
    >You are only helping spammers reach you.
    >
    >Me

    Thanks for much useful info. Yes, I set that up too hurriedly.
    Alan
    Alan Curtis
    Alan Curtis, Feb 20, 2004