    certification, is there a time limit on how long it takes one to take
    the exams? I plan to take my last one (70-305) next month.
    Thanks!

    slinky, Sep 17, 2007

  2. There is no limit on when you can take your exams, as long as you take them
    before they retire (and the MCAD exams are NOT scheduled for retirement any
    time soon). For example, after I took my first MCSD exam I waited over two
    years to take the remaining ones.
    As long as you finish the exams before they retire, you could take almost
    forever. For example, if you compare the number of certified people in August
    to the number in June, you will see that nine people earned their MCSE in
    Windows NT 4 during that time (I assume by finishing up some elective exams).
    Since there may be an unplanned delay in your exam takings, I always
    recommend taking the required exams first, because there are almost always
    elective exams that retire later than the required exams do.

    LarryWestMCSD, Sep 17, 2007