    Mark Green Guest

    Is there a way to configure working time on access-list with cisco pix?
    (like in fw1 when you say what time during the day the rule is active).

    Mark Green, Nov 4, 2003

  2. In article <>,
    Mark Green <> wrote:
    :Is there a way to configure working time on access-list with cisco pix?
    :(like in fw1 when you say what time during the day the rule is active).

    Not directly. If, though, you use "downloadable ACLs"
    (which as I recall, requires RADIUS), then your RADIUS server could
    serve different ACLs at different times of day. Still a problem,
    though, in that a changed ACL would not come into effect until the
    next time the user authenticated.
    --
    If a troll and a half can hook a reader and a half in a posting and a half,
    how many readers can six trolls hook in six postings?

    Walter Roberson, Nov 4, 2003

  3. Mark Green

    Poop Scoop Guest

    "Mark Green" <> wrote in message
    > Is there a way to configure working time on access-list with cisco pix?
    > (like in fw1 when you say what time during the day the rule is active).

    Sorry, wait for PIX 7.0 next year.

    Poop Scoop, Nov 4, 2003