    for tests, I just signed up for my 292& 296 tests and it
    said 140 min and 150 min for 296. That is a pretty tight
    time for 50-55 questions? Is this new?
    Ken Bishop, Sep 20, 2004

  2. Ken Bishop

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 11:28:47 -0700, "Ken Bishop"
    <> wrote:

    >My memory may fail me but it seems like when I took my
    >MCSE 2000 exams a year ago, we had between 150 - 180 min
    >for tests, I just signed up for my 292& 296 tests and it
    >said 140 min and 150 min for 296. That is a pretty tight
    >time for 50-55 questions? Is this new?

    Not really. The longer exams, with 110 questions, have a longer time
    allotted, but in general, the time is set for the test to be taken.
    You should finish within the time with little trouble if you know the
    subject matter.

    Jeff
    Jeff Cochran, Sep 20, 2004

  3. Ken Bishop

    Guest Guest

    OK so you have approx 150 minutes for approx 50
    questions. That gives you 3 minutes per question. If you
    need 3 minutes each question, you don't know the answer
    anyways so just guess. 3 minutes is plenty of time, I
    finish most exams in about 1/2 the time allowed to me.
    (except Office exams...those go down to the end of the
    timer since it is interactive and you have about 1 minute
    per skill)

    Guest, Sep 20, 2004
  4. Ken Bishop

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Ken Bishop" <>
    spewed in news:008001c49f3f$ab343d20$:

    > My memory may fail me but it seems like when I took my
    > MCSE 2000 exams a year ago, we had between 150 - 180 min
    > for tests, I just signed up for my 292& 296 tests and it
    > said 140 min and 150 min for 296. That is a pretty tight
    > time for 50-55 questions? Is this new?

    if you can't do it in half the time, more time wouldn't have helped...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 20, 2004
  5. circa Mon, 20 Sep 2004 11:28:47 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Bishop
    () said,
    > My memory may fail me but it seems like when I took my
    > MCSE 2000 exams a year ago, we had between 150 - 180 min
    > for tests, I just signed up for my 292& 296 tests and it
    > said 140 min and 150 min for 296. That is a pretty tight
    > time for 50-55 questions? Is this new?

    Nope.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 21, 2004
  6. Ken Bishop

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > babbling on and on again "Ken Bishop"
    > <> spewed in
    >
    >> My memory may fail me but it seems like when I took my
    >> MCSE 2000 exams a year ago, we had between 150 - 180 min
    >> for tests, I just signed up for my 292& 296 tests and it
    >> said 140 min and 150 min for 296. That is a pretty tight
    >> time for 50-55 questions? Is this new?

    > if you can't do it in half the time, more time wouldn't have helped...

    LOL

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/