    Thanks in advance,
    Regs,
    Manivannan.P

    Manivannan, Oct 26, 2004

  2. I would say 2months max ...

    Shardool Karnik, Oct 26, 2004

  3. Manivannan

    Vipul Patel Guest

    If yoiu have background in WinForms, it should take not more than 1 month.
    If not, 2 months will suffice.

    Regards
    Vipul

    Vipul Patel, Oct 27, 2004
  4. Manivannan

    Guest Guest

    I think the two time estimate posts here are a slim. I
    would allocate 3 months if no experience (like me) and
    then 2 months with experience.
    it took me about 60 hours to go over the large Que book
    and basically know and understand every question in the
    book. However I am currently taking the exam that the CD
    has and am finding a new surprise, these questions cover
    things not really touched on in the book. For experienced
    programmers they could knock those questions out fast,
    but I fear I am going to have a buy a book just to cover
    the actual programming.
    One thing I have noticed C# and VB are not radically
    different in the context of this exam

    Guest, Oct 27, 2004