    aware me with actual examination pattern. Anyway it is a time of
    calibration.

    Thanks to all of you
    matthew30, Jan 12, 2006

  2. [speechless]

    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 12, 2006

  3. matthew30

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of PC LOAD LETTER:

    > [speechless]

    Now there's a first<g>

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Jan 12, 2006
  4. matthew30

    LRM Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
    > plaintive wail of PC LOAD LETTER:
    >
    >> [speechless]

    > Now there's a first<g>

    I say we go out and calibrate this rare event!

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Jan 12, 2006
  5. matthew30

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of LRM:

    >>> [speechless]

    >> Now there's a first<g>
    >>

    > I say we go out and calibrate this rare event!

    Sounds good, meetcha at the club. I'm buying the first round.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Jan 12, 2006
  6. matthew30

    LRM Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
    > plaintive wail of LRM:

    >>> Now there's a first<g>
    >>>

    >> I say we go out and calibrate this rare event!
    >>

    > Sounds good, meetcha at the club. I'm buying the first round.

    Kewl, I've never done any calibrating at a club before. What ever does one
    wear? Perhaps this is when the pocket protector and the horn-rimmed
    eye-glasses come into play.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Jan 12, 2006
  7. matthew30

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 11, 2006 at 8:05pm "LRM" blathered:

    > Kewl, I've never done any calibrating at a club before. What ever does one
    > wear?

    Flying collars.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    I was homeskooled.
    TechGeekPro, Jan 12, 2006
  8. matthew30

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> Echoed forth from the dank caverns of
    >> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the plaintive wail of LRM:

    >>> I say we go out and calibrate this rare event!
    >>>

    >> Sounds good, meetcha at the club. I'm buying the first round.
    >>

    > Kewl, I've never done any calibrating at a club before. What ever does
    > one wear? Perhaps this is when the pocket protector and the
    > horn-rimmed eye-glasses come into play.

    don't forget the thong.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 12, 2006
  9. matthew30

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:uFvcSRxFGHA.1180
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > Perhaps this is when the pocket protector and the horn-rimmed
    > eye-glasses come into play.

    NEVER forget your MCP Lapel pin....

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Are dog biscuits made from collie flour?
    Neil, Jan 12, 2006
  10. matthew30

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "PC LOAD LETTER" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> say in

    > [speechless]

    hey...but...you're McSpongey...........i'm so confused...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Taglines, taglines, taglines. So many taglines, and so little time!
    Neil, Jan 12, 2006
  11. matthew30

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns9748E8762B5B9neilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:uFvcSRxFGHA.1180
    > @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Perhaps this is when the pocket protector and the horn-rimmed
    >> eye-glasses come into play.

    > NEVER forget your MCP Lapel pin....

    and your wonder bra.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 12, 2006
  12. matthew30

    Neil Guest

    did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

    > On Jan 11, 2006 at 8:05pm "LRM" blathered:
    >
    >> Kewl, I've never done any calibrating at a club before. What ever
    >> does one wear?

    > Flying collars.

    you are enhancing my knowledge and also aware me

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Reality-ometer: [\........] Hmmph! Thought so...
    Neil, Jan 12, 2006
  13. matthew30

    Kline Sphere Guest

    timmmmmaaa

    On 11 Jan 2006 16:05:38 -0800, "matthew30" <>
    wrote:

    >I passed exam 70-298 with flying collars. Actually I did not have much
    >idea about Designing Security for a Microsoft Windows Server 2003
    >Network so I was very fearful. I must say that preparation kit from
    >uCertify helps me a lot. It helps me in enhancing my knowledge and also
    >aware me with actual examination pattern. Anyway it is a time of
    >calibration.
    >
    >Thanks to all of you

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 12, 2006
  14. matthew30

    JaR Guest

    Stood up! Was Re: time of calibration

    the plaintive wail of LRM:

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> Echoed forth from the dank caverns of
    >> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the plaintive wail of LRM:

    >>> I say we go out and calibrate this rare event!
    >>>

    >> Sounds good, meetcha at the club. I'm buying the first round.
    >>

    > Kewl, I've never done any calibrating at a club before. What ever does
    > one wear? Perhaps this is when the pocket protector and the
    > horn-rimmed eye-glasses come into play.

    Well I was there. Where were you? I calibrated a half dozen beers,
    several boubon & sodas and two shots of Cuervo 1800 and finally gave up
    and went home.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Jan 12, 2006
  15. matthew30

    Neil Guest

    Re: Stood up! Was Re: time of calibration

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Well I was there. Where were you? I calibrated a half dozen beers,
    > several boubon & sodas and two shots of Cuervo 1800 and finally gave up
    > and went home.

    She probably couldn't find a 'flying collar' to wear.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a
    replacement.
    Neil, Jan 12, 2006
  16. matthew30

    JaR Guest

    Re: Stood up! Was Re: time of calibration

    plaintive wail of Neil:

    > She probably couldn't find a 'flying collar' to wear.

    Fishing was the farthest thing from my mind.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Jan 12, 2006
  17. matthew30

    > Fishing was the farthest thing from my mind.

    huh, I pictured pilot/preists....

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Monologue: A conversation between realtor and prospect.
    Neil, Jan 12, 2006
  18. matthew30

    LRM Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > Well I was there. Where were you? I calibrated a half dozen beers,
    > several boubon & sodas and two shots of Cuervo 1800 and finally gave up
    > and went home.

    Sorry, it must have slipped my mind, but you seem to have had fun without
    me.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Jan 12, 2006
  19. matthew30

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Stood up! Was Re: time of calibration

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > did you hear JaR <> say in
    >
    >> Fishing was the farthest thing from my mind.

    > huh, I pictured pilot/preists....

    Just like Fris watched House the other night, you watched Lost last night.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Long live The Ben!
    Briscobar, Jan 12, 2006
  20. matthew30

    Neil Guest

    Re: Stood up! Was Re: time of calibration

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > Just like Fris watched House the other night, you watched Lost last
    > night.

    YOU ARE CORRECT SIR!

    ....which as I ponder ti seems a bit like the blind leading the blind..or
    in this case the lost watching Lost.

    Sadly, House is on one of my gym nights. Love the sarcasm in that one
    though. House's my hero...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Crime wouldn't pay if the government ran it.
    Neil, Jan 12, 2006