  1. Is there a time limit on how you can complete each test to get the MCSD, or
    do you have to take all the test for MCSD all at once ?

    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?U3VyeWEgU3VsdWg=?=, Jun 17, 2005

  2. There's absolutely no time limit on completing the exams for MCSD. You can
    take them in any order you wish, on any day you wish. Of course, the only
    limit I can think of is that you do have to complete the exams before they're
    "retired" by MS ! :)

    But, remember you can make 2 consecutive attempts on a single exam. If you
    fail after the 2nd attempt also, then you have to wait 2 weeks before giving
    the same exam again !

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFqYQ==?=, Jun 17, 2005