time length + number of Q in 70-315 exam

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Antonio Cangiano [VC#.IT], Jul 24, 2003.

  1. David Travis wrote:
    > Does anyone know how many questions there are there? And how long do
    > we have to answer them?

    55 questions.
    2 Hours.

    HTH
    Antonio Cangiano
    --
    Webmaster & Content Manager www.visualcsharp.it
    Il portale italiano della programmazione C# e .NET

    Antonio Cangiano [VC#.IT], Jul 24, 2003

  2. Antonio Cangiano [VC#.IT]

    David Travis Guest

    Hi All,

    I looked in MS site to find that info, but all I found is that MS
    examinations are up to 3 hours, but no specific information about 70-315.

    Does anyone know how many questions there are there? And how long do we have
    to answer them?

    Thanks,
    David.

    David Travis, Jul 24, 2003