    basic program, no FTP required. Thanks in advance

    --
    Note to self : NOT lost!

    Angela King, Sep 28, 2005

  2. Angela King

    John Holmes Guest

    Angela King blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > hi, can anyone point me in the direction of capture software capable of
    > time-lapse images? Everything I find has to be paid for. I only need a
    > basic program, no FTP required. Thanks in advance

    Timershot, part of powertoys for windows. Google and you'll find it.

    --
    Your mother was a snooty circus performer who served a life sentence in
    seedy pick-up joints.

    John Holmes, Sep 28, 2005

  3. Angela King

    Dave Guest

    Try either Webcamfirst from http://www.webcamfirst.com/ or
    Pryme free version from http://www.hilo.dk/pryme.php

    Dave, Sep 28, 2005
  4. Angela King

    Dave Lear Guest

    "Angela King" wrote in message news:2rB_e.2704$

    > hi, can anyone point me in the direction of capture software
    > capable of time-lapse images? Everything I find has to be paid
    > for. I only need a basic program, no FTP required.

    Microsoft PowerToys for Windows XP

    which includes...

    Webcam Timershot (610KB)
    This PowerToy lets you take pictures at specified time intervals from a
    Webcam connected to your computer and save them to a location that you
    designate.

    http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Install/2/WXP/EN-US/TimershotPowertoySetup.exe

    Dave Lear, Sep 29, 2005
  5. Angela King

    indeepspace Guest

    Thanks!
    Its about time genuine software users got a little back!

    indeepspace, Sep 30, 2005